Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Is this normal?

I think my social habits are totally off at my school. I'm SUPEr self concious and I always think everyone hates me. i have two best friends, one good friend, and the rest are friends. I feel like I should have more closer friends. I've only gone to school for one year with thses girls, but I've barely hung out with them all summer, and I feel a lot of them don't like me I think I may be crazy but should I have more, closer frieds that I hang out with more? Thanks for your adivice
soccergollygal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Is this normal?

i feel like the exact same way,
and am basically in the exact same situation.
but i thinkk if i have just 3ish really close friends,
i thinkk its okay because i have lotssss of other friends.
but the same thing goes through my mind about no one liking me,
and it really like freaks me out.
so i'm not sure what to do either,
maybe this thread can help mehh outtt(:
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Haha, If anyone posts... lol..
Old 07-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #4

cheetahfly is on a distinguished road

Yeah I'm like that.
cheetahfly is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #5

rmr16 is just really nicermr16 is just really nice

i think everyone feels the same way, mabe you could talk to the friend you are closest with to see if your other friends actually dislike you. And if some of them do, don't let it bother you, mabe you best friend can introduce you to some other friends!
rmr16 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #6
Seth is truely
Gifted

Yeah, I'm hoping this year when the schedgules change I'll meet some cool new people, or just get closer to some of my just friends.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
Woohoo!

glitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to behold

It's ok I think that that's normal too. Sometimes I feel like that but if you want to get to know them more invite them over to your house for a sleepover or something like that. And maybe there are not as many people that hate you like you think there are. And remember just be yourself and don't be afraid to show who you are.
glitzlover is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 02:26 PM   #8
Seth is truely
Gifted

Thanks for your input everyone
Old 07-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #9
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

I think wants more friends, but you have to like yourself before others can like you.
Remember, its quality not quantity that counts.
But if want to make new friends, or get closer to someone than I would suggest spending more with that person. Examples: Sleepovers, or sitting at lunch table with them.

Last edited by webkinz101; 07-26-2009 at 02:43 PM..
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 03:03 PM   #10
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Webkinz101 was really spot on about it. It really doesn't matter, it only matters what you think matters. It helps to just be totally yourself around your friends. Not different personalities with different people, that only confuses people and questions your identity. I suggest getting close with your friends with school, sleevovers, church (if so), and any sports. It is easier to have some common point of interest when talking to your friends.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Closed