Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Proud Jesus Freak!
Webkinz :)

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Default No Words For This

Hi everyone. I'm going through a bit of a tough time.

My dad was downsized in August of 2006. (He lost his job. He wasn't fired; they just didn't have enough money to pay him.) He went almost a year without a job, and found one in June 2007. However, the job was in a different state.
He has worked there for a year. He only comes home on weekends and alternate Fridays. (Every other Friday) He's had many interviews, but never a job offer.
He had an interview with a start up comapny about a month ago. They called him back; thay can't offer anyone a job. In other words, they don't have enough money to hire anyone, so he may get it later. Then again, he may not.
If he can't find a job soon, we will have to move. My dad is going to talk to his boss and ask if the moving package can be extended another year. If it can, I stay where I am for another year. If not, we're not sure what will happen.
I would like prayers. i know prayer does help, and it will make a difference. Please pray for my mom, because she has to have the whole week alone and dealing with me and my little sister. Please also pray for wise decision making. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

~HarryPotterFreakazoid

P.S. You can tell your friends, your family, anyone. In fact, I would appreciate it if you did. The more prayer, the more help.

Last edited by HarryPotterFreakazoid; 04-03-2009 at 08:27 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Default Re: No Words For This

Ill defintely pray, HPF.
Remember that whatever happens, its in God's hands!
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

You are in my prayers, and I have told my relatives to pray for you too (They were very sympathetic). I hope you can get through this tough time, and trust in God to look after you.
I'm so sorry this has happened to you and your family.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

I will definitly pray for you and your family.
Keep the faith and God will provide.
But remember...Sometimes our parents don't always give us what we want! I have learned this is also true with our Heavenly Father....
God may not answer your prayers the way you want but He is in control!
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Aw I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
Proud Jesus Freak!

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Thanks. I know prayer really helps, and we want good decision making. We know God's plan is perfect, even if we don't like it.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #7

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Sorry to hear that! I will pray
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #8

jolyn96 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will pray for you

And dont forget you and your family are in Gods hands.
Also
This is his plan and no matter how much you don't like it you have to rememember he loves you more than anything and will make sure every thing will fall into place. I hope your family will make it through theses tough times and i know you can

Many blessings
jolyn96
jolyn96 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #9
Proud Jesus Freak!

Thanks. I don't want to move, but if God wants us to....

Last edited by HarryPotterFreakazoid; 04-03-2009 at 09:09 PM..
Old 04-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #10
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I will definitely pray for wise decision making. Just know that you are in a lot of people's thoughts and that sometime the wisest course is not always the easiest.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese, code orange, don't worry, god will take care of it!