Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
eMo

Exclamation no teasing!!!!

hi guys its me eMo
ps my name is Delilah!
0kay no teasing
i am c0l0rblind. (using zer0s as 0's! )
just had to tell you
because i felt guilty like i was lying when i didnt tell.

just had to say! lol xD
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: no teasing!!!!

Hi! You don't need to be embarrassed because you are color blind. I think it's kinda cool. So, all you see is black and white?
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG your name is really pretty i bet you are blessed !!!!!
please check out my thread in open mike titled:" suregry suregry and more suregry!!!!
god bless you deliah!!!
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

well, I know a few ppl who are colorblind... well at least you aren't BLIND! I have glasses... You should not feel embarassed that you are colorblind, there are other ppl out there like you.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #5
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

That's ok, no one's going to tease you! My Godfather's colorblind and he still has a family and lots of friends!
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
Desie097

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

I wouldn't DREAM of teasing anybody!!!(Unless it's playful,then I would!LOL!)At least you can see!I'm sure that one day,you could be able to use being colorblind in a good way!(Just don't grow up to be someone who stops bombs!LOL!)
desie097 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Thats nothing to be ashamed of! colorblind... eh? i think its kinda cool! its what makes you unique!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #8
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

i wouldnt daree tease someone about that! so ALL you can see it just black and white? my friend kennedy gets red and green mixed up and this guy, alec, cant tell blue green and purple apart. like its all kinda the same thing to him
beagleluver05 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #9
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Hey buddy

You know... that's fine. I'd never make fun of a person for that. In fact... that's cool Don't feel bad about lying, stuff liek that is soemtimes hard to tell.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #10
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

No one here will tease you! I think that's kind of cool! So does every color look black and white, or can you see gray too?
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange