Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #511
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Default Re: The No-No-No-Sleep November Monthly Chat Thread.

maybe it was just the time i went bc my cousins went once in like march or april and they said there was nobody there
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #512
Webkinz :)

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jenny
If I went I'd probably just go on a few rides and spend the rest of the time shopping. I collect Vinylmations and I'd probably spend half my day buying/trading them.
that's what i ended up doing

i just had some good food, went to the arcade, and bought some stuff and then left

idk i liked some of the things they had but i'm not a huge disney fan so i didn't buy too much merch
Old 11-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #513
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Our pool has a great waterslide

we are staying at the Yacht club & You can walk to Hollywood Studios & Epcot

Then we are staying at the Animal Kingdom lodge
the first week will be really crowded because of Thanksgiving but the Magic Kingdom is opened til 12 am or later each night so we sleep in swim & go to the park at 5 pm !!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #514

monkeysgirl is a WIzard
monkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzard

the music depart at my school is going to disneyworld
why can't i have music talent
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 11-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #515
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

the best ride at disney was the monorail
Old 11-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #516

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

the last family trip we went on was 3 years ago and that was to Boston
Old 11-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #517
alt1981black

alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero
alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero

WI Subscriber

I went to this park called Michigan Adventure, it has a water park called Wild Water Adventure, and you get access to both for the price of one ticket. Both were lots of fun.
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 11-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #518

View Post Originally Posted by chatterbox4eva39
maybe it was just the time i went bc my cousins went once in like march or april and they said there was nobody there
really? the 275 minute wait time for me was when i went back in march

but perhaps it was just my time, too
Old 11-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #519
dance magic dance
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW

I love this song. ♥
spotteddoglover is offline Female
Old 11-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #520
Gifted
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by alt1981black
I went to this park called Michigan Adventure, it has a water park called Wild Water Adventure, and you get access to both for the price of one ticket. Both were lots of fun.
Even though I live in michigan, I don't think I've ever been there. I usually just go to cedar point.
Jenny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, be true!, bradying, christmas already?, dancer16 :), elijah91801 was here, fickle dickle, heh, hmm, hmmm i wonder, it's jj(:, kamui junketsu!, kimmy was here!, melissa♥, namine ritsu kire, no one speaks, potter has a tag!, property of the hbp, roseblossom of cloudclan, ruby was here x], tagging november, the hulk smashed here, tommy lol xx, wolves says roflcopter!