Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Nintendo 3DS

thanks for the warning. (:
I don't think i want one tho, i'm just fine with my dsi. xD
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #32
Call me BUNNY the

ShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of light

Usually playing video games in general on a small screen like the ds for long periods of time and with the 3ds it makes it even more of a strain because of the 3D making your eyes work even harder and it will take a while to get used to the 3d. The stain on your eyes can be what the "eye damage" is. Your eyes might be tired from the games which might be causing the lessened vision.
This is just my thought though. I might be getting one only because I need to replace my old DS Lite and for the games. I won't probably be using the 3D much though.
ShaileneSpaniel is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #33

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon...I just got a plain DSi (well, XL)...and 3D isn't really necessary for me...it would probably just confuse me with the game even more, because I'm skilled and such.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #34
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

I could never personally play the 3D because anything 3d drys out my contact lenses because of how you have to look at it, and I play games that i acually sit down and play like the petz games. apple has started making a similar 3d techhnology that may be on the ipod 5 (i know someone who has a iphone 5 prodotype and its not 3d (I think) ) The 3d tvs don't give me headaches but i can never see the 3d when you try them in stores. Eventully well pass 3d and go into "4d" (not really 4d but the stuff like at theme parks that you smell and feel it and stuff). Human greed will never stop but perhaps one day we will be in what has become of the planet and relize how stupid we were for making these unnessesary luxuries while we killed our home.
luckypleo is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 08:53 AM   #35
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

It is a proven fact that 3D is bad for your eyes. Movies don't tell you that. But this thing does, and it probably will not be fixed that fast ;] I have an old just plain DS and I love it still. I'll probably get a DSi (or XL) just because mine is breaking a little, but I just like simple games like Professor Layton.

But yes, it will damage your eyes and it will give you headaches if you play it for long times. Nintendo made something like this a long time ago but it was even worse.
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #36
OK Records!

okpo is stuck on replay
okpo is stuck on replayokpo is stuck on replayokpo is stuck on replayokpo is stuck on replayokpo is stuck on replayokpo is stuck on replayokpo is stuck on replayokpo is stuck on replay

Now i have another reason not to get it.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #37
lizzydudette

Lizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud of

I know i am an Animal Crossing Geek myself so i was soooo excited to hear that there was going to be a new animal crossing for the 3DS and so i was sad with all the eye damage reports and recalls it was like devastating lol..... but i am gonna wait to see if it will be back on shelves and if they are i think i will be safe to buy one IF.....( my mom lets me) lol..... but really i am NOT against the 3DS if anything i want them to fix it a little so i can get one ASAP! hahaha but really i want them and maybe i will be lucky enough to get one soon, without changes because really i do want one it is really my family who is concerned about it and i have been trying to get your opinions to support both mine and my family's opinions lol..... but you guys have really been helpful with my decisions but i am still trying to decide which one do i go with? Most likely it will end up being my mom's decision i will go with, hahaha. But really keep coming with the opinions. Also whoever mentioned about the warnings on the other DS's about seziures made and excellent point and that is one of the opinions i will try to convince my mom to get me one with hahaha. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE AWESOME OPINIONS! KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE!

Your Webkinz Insider Friend,

Lizzy411
Lizzy411 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
james is mangarine