Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Default Cure?

Does anyone have a way to reduce stomach pain? My stomach hurts and its been hurting for 3 and a half days and was wondering if anyone knew how to lower stomach pain? Thank You for stoping by!!!
JET is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

Default Re: Cure?

Is it pain or just nausea?? Have you been to see your doctor or called to make an appointment?? I drink ginger ale for nausea. For pain I see my doctor. After 3 days either way I'd see my doctor though. Hope you feel better.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the advice but I get pain alot my doc. says theirs nothing to worry about even though the pain is intense!!!
JET is offline Male
Old 11-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #4
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

I'm so sorry to hear that. Could it be stress related?? Maybe if you try to relax more the pain levels will decrease.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 3 

Where in your lower right? If sort of a couple of inches above the hip, you might have something he should worry about. Does it hurt more at certain times? Seriously, if it's still hurting after three days and you don't have a visible bruise from hitting it, your doctor should be investigating it more. I used to have about two weeks of serious pain anytime I did any running and I got told a lot of things were the cause but to just stop running and it always came back. Turns out I had a very healthy appendix but too large for the space available and everything around it was being irritated by my movements. Bug your doctor to really check this.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #6
JET
We are all
Gifted

thank you very much for your comfort but really its nothing i am sure thank you for your concern though!!!
JET is offline Male
Old 11-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
I always knew I was
Gifted

I have a chronic pain disease so I feel for you ((hugs)) I really hope you're feeling better soon.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
jbeebe5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should go on a B.R.A.T diet .It always help me when I have belly aches.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #9
daddiogi is on a distinguished road

I agree you should have your doctor pay more attention to this! Repeated, intense pain is not normal - your body is trying to tell you something. If your doctor is unresponsive - go to another doctor!
Altering your diet may help. I was having a similar issue and ended up in the hospital for several days with diverticulitis. This can be controlled with dietary changes but if untreated is VERY serious.
Please take care of yourself!!!!
daddiogi is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 03:01 PM   #10

modelgirl34567 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree i know u prob dont think its bad but it could be somthing wrong, just to be safe i would go back to the doctor.
modelgirl34567 is offline Female
Closed