Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #11
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Need moral support :'( I'm crushed.

I'm Sorry That He Did That To You. Hope Everything Works Out! ~Sarah

Last edited by FLOWERSM; 06-23-2008 at 11:53 AM..
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #12
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

He was probably not the right guy for you. Let's hope he realizes that he just lost one of the closest people to him all because he had to be immature in one email.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:47 PM   #13
i have 37
Webkinz :)

catlovergirl will become famous soon enough

ok so heres some advice from a girl whos gone throgh a broken ♥ way 2 many times... 1st of all act like you dont care & that you moved on bcus they love 2 see you miserable(dont let them) then if you really hate him go out w/ 1 of his friends(ive done this) & always remember that no guy is worth your tears & the 1 that is wont make you cry theres plenty of boys on this planet i know how it feels 2 only want 1 of them but you cant have them back just move on Me & my bf broke up a week ago & im already planning my revenge(his friend wants 2 date me) Dont let him see you down in the dumps bcus theyll make fun of you trust me guys are like that
catlovergirl is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #14
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

Today was so hard. 'm adding to my first message
1220panda is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #15
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Aw, I'm so sorry. He probably didn't deserve you if he couldn't even confront you in person. Please don't feel bad. I'm sure there will be kinder boys who truely like you. *hugs* Have a better day today and remember, WI is here for you.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:50 PM   #16
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

I'm happy you feel better. Just remember, everything happens for a reason. You will find a guy you will like as much and maybe more as him someday.
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 05:51 PM   #17
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

Everyone is being so nice to me! Thank you all soo much.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:02 PM   #18
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

Omg.. i just cried reading that.. I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for you!
I hope you feel better!
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #19
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

Texasmiley! That is soo seriously sweet of you! That made my day!
I think he just came by my house on his bike... creeepy.
I just hope that we will be friends again. though it may be weird.

woah you edited your post. why?

---------- 1220panda added 1381 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

bump hehehe

Last edited by 1220panda; 06-24-2008 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2008, 03:16 AM   #20
Is one hawt

juicy_couture has a spectacular aura about

What can I say boys are ICKY lol jk. Boys can be total jerks. It was very immature of him to dump you in an email. When I was in 6th grade someone wrote awful things about me in a note. Not to make it any worse I was the one that found it. I was crushed. I didn't talk to anybody I sat by myself at lunch. It finally came to the point where I would cry myself to sleep. One night I couldn't sleep and my mom heard me and she came into my room and talked the situation over with me and told me something. I have never forgotten this saying. As she wiped the tears off my face she to me "Keep your head held high gorgeous, people would kill to see you fall."

with all love
xoxo
juicy_couture ♥

ps remember gorgeous to keep that head held high
juicy_couture is offline Female
Closed