Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #1
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Angry My six kittens died. *UPDATE*

Hello, some of you may of seen my thread MY CAT JUST HAD SIX KITTENS!!! But, I am sad to say, everyone one of them died. Yesterday, we went to go check on them, and two of them were missing, one of them was dieing, and the other ones were dead. We tried our best to save the dieing one, and we brought it things so it could survive. But, this morning, we woke up and it was dead. We don't know where the missing ones are, but we're 95% positive their dead. And we don't know how they died, but we think it was a birth defect. Though there were many reasons why they could of died. We're making it a priority to get BOTH my cats spayed. Good-bye.

*UPDATE* We've found one of the missing kittens, I'm sorry to say it was dead. This makes us even more confident that the other one is dead, but I really hope not. Please pray for me, and my family.

Last edited by sarastuff999; 04-21-2009 at 09:06 PM..
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

clydsdale95 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My six kittens died.

omg thats soooo sad im so sorry for you!! hope you find the others...
clydsdale95 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

Oh gosh, that's terrible! I'm so sorry for your loss..
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
I'm an animal person

Catlovr20 is a jewel in the roughCatlovr20 is a jewel in the rough

OK, wait, were they outside or inside? Because if they were outside they might have gotten too cold. How old were your kittens? And was one of them bigger then the rest? Because if one was, it might have just kept pushing the kittens head keeping it from eating. I'm sorry though, I'm sure you're very sad, when an animal dies it's like losing family member, even though it's an animal. I'm glad that you are getting them fixed, though! I love animals very much and am happy when someone fixes their animals, there are thousands of kittens and puppies in the world.

Last edited by Catlovr20; 04-21-2009 at 11:23 AM..
Catlovr20 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Catlovr20
OK, wait, were they outside or inside? Because if they were outside they might have gotten too cold. How old were your kittens? And was one of them bigger then the rest? Because if one was, it might have just kept pushing the kittens head keeping it from eating. I'm sorry though, I'm sure you're very sad, when an animal dies it's like losing family member, even though it's an animal. I'm glad that you are getting them fixed, though! I love animals very much and am happy when someone fixes their animals, there are thousands of kittens and puppies in the world.
They were outside, I told my mom we should of brought them inside. ):
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Sorry to hear We at one point had 7 cats and all ran away or died
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 04-21-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
I'm an animal person

Catlovr20 is a jewel in the roughCatlovr20 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
They were outside, I told my mom we should of brought them inside. ):
That might have been it. Was the mama your cat? Because she might have moved the two other kittens, if you haven't seen her since.
Catlovr20 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #8
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I am so sorry. That is really sad.
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 12:43 PM   #9
Jayfeather is a

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

Awwwwww!!!! I'm so sorry for your loss! My little Siamese, Kasey, had 6 kittens when she was younger, and having them alone almost killed her! All of them died within a day, except one named Ruty, who, tragically, lost his life one month later due to stomach cancer. So, we got Kasey spayed. So now we won't have to worry about any tragedies anymore. I think it's very smart to get your cat spayed. Once again, I'm very sorry!
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #10
yay im
Gifted

HeRsHeYlOvEr96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats so sad, i hope the mom cat is doing okay!
HeRsHeYlOvEr96 is offline Female
Closed