Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #1
LHB1996 and 96lauren
Gifted

PurpleRules123 is on a distinguished road

Default My School Story

This is the true, 100% real life of me at school! My friends are Ian, Katherine, Eleanor, Laurel and Phebe. I am Lauren. Mrs. Laney is the meanest teacher and Mr. Samson is a rough-it-tough-it kind of male teacher.

Day #3
Today led into yet another exciting day! I'll start out with the Safety Patrol for the morning. I was going to class when Mike, the SP, stopped me. We've always had this fight- I think he likes Phebe, he says he doesn't. He said to me, "I've said it a million times! I don't like Phebe! I like someone else..." his loud voice faded away from the hubbub of the hall, "Come here. I know Ian likes Eleanor, but I've also got better information. Ethan likes you." His voice was soft and gentle like a flower in the breeze. I already knew that! As I headded off towards the class, he tugged on my North Face coat. "Wait up! He wanted me to give you this." He showed me the note. It read:

Lauren,
Meet me in the second hall by the boy's locker room at 4:15.
Ethan

Before I could say anything, Mike had made his track back to his SP point. After school, I went to the boy's locker room. Ethan was there. I said to him, "Something about this doesn't seem right these days. You keep getting in my way." Ethan shrugged, "Come on. I really like you, and I think once you get to know me, you'll like me. Remember last year, when I sat next to you at lunch everyday even though you talked to Phebe and didn't aknowledge me. What about all the Valentines I've given you! I never signed my name on them..." I could see from his short breathes that he was upset.
TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by PurpleRules123; 11-09-2007 at 05:16 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 04:53 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
cookiesaresweet11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My School Story

WOW!! What a day
Old 11-07-2007, 04:55 PM   #3
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

Ocward....
Old 11-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #4
LHB1996 and 96lauren
Gifted

PurpleRules123 is on a distinguished road

Yeah these are 100% true but Phebe is really the popular one.
Closed