Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #11
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: My parent's HATE eachother. =(

Maybe you should talk to them to make sure everything is ok. It may be best for you to get your feelings out there.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 08:37 PM   #12
Blind me I'm a
Webkinz :)

Chicagofan732 is on a distinguished road

that is so sad i feel sorry for u. one night my parents yelled and yelled at eachother. it was scrry
Old 04-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #13

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Ughhhh, I HATE divorce! Why do people even bother with marriage vows!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I disprove of divorce vERY strongly, and it makes me angry that some people just don't care that they are tearing their kids apart. My dad left for Florida, and that is only for until we sell our house and move down, and I cry because of it.
But eventually, we will move down there to him, whereas divorced kids won't! They are messed up for life, so sad.

I hope they don't get a divorce! You must be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset! I wish that divorce wasn't possible!
Old 04-13-2008, 09:40 PM   #14
tsq.

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

Well just be clam and hope that god will tell them that they should quit fighting so their family won't get teared apart. I will pray for u and your family members.

lsulover107
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 09:54 PM   #15
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am so sorry to hear that your parents are fighting. That is not anything I wish on kids at all. I hope peace comes to your house soon, here's a [HUG] for you
Old 04-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #16
amberillio

awe. thats not good. I'm sorry i cant help... just try talking to them seperatly and tell them your scared...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:38 AM   #17
mnl1997

I am so sorry. I hope everything works out.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:41 AM   #18
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

im so sorry! my parents fight sometimes but only for a little while and they get over it. im sorry thats not the case wit you
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Old 04-14-2008, 08:30 AM   #19
shhh... im secretly

flutter72596 will become famous soon enough

first off i'm really sorry this is a stinky time! my parents used to fight (VERY HARSHLY) and i would get scared and me and my dog would hide in little corners like under the coffee table... but then my parents realized that it wasn't fair to me and my brother and sister to fight in front of us so they sett;ed their diforences and now we are a family again! hope evrything works out!!!
flutter72596 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 09:24 AM   #20
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh I'm Sorry I Hope Everything Works Out In The End.
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Closed