Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
saminwunderland
Webkinz :)

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Angry My Neighbor Just Died... I think I'm about to Cry.

Well, let's start at the beginning.
My elderly neighbor Martha was quite old and like the Grandma I never had. She was at home with her husband Jack and unfortunately had a stroke. A really bad stroke. She was immediately RUSHED to the nearest hospital and put in a room. She then had to be moved to ICU (Intensive Care Unit) since it had gotten MUCH worse quickly. She had developed Pneumonia and an infection. The one time I went to visit her was when she was in ICU and they would not let anyone but family in to see her. I was really upset. At that point everyone at the hospital expected her to live. She was getting better and I was really looking forward to seeing her better. Or if she died, saying goodbye. I ended up never being able to say goodbye. She quickly got really bad and my mom did not update me on it, which she was not at fault for since she thought she had. Then yesterday while my family was eating dinner, one of Martha's relatives came to our house and needed to talk to my mom. I went out there and was quickly shooed into the house. All I had heard was "Martha would have" "church" and "end". When my mom got back to dinner I asked her "Martha's dead isn't she?". She didn't respond and just looked down at her plate. I automaticly knew that she was. I was crushed, didn't the rest of my dinner and stormed out of the house to go and ride a few miles on my bike. The visitation is Tuesday Night and there are no Church Services just a service at the Funeral Home. Today while out shopping my mom decided to get a newspaper and look for Martha's Obituary. We go to look and find that there was none. Just the day she died and where the funeral is. I was horrified. The family knew she might die and they do nothing. I was so upset as well as my mom. We get home and my dad just sits there.

I would really appriciate if anyone who came here would pray for her. Some thing like "May Martha Rest In Peace"
I am really sad and I hope you can grieve with me.
May Martha Rest In Peace
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #2

WebkinzKnowALot is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My Neighbor Just Died... I think I'm about to Cry.

oh my gosh this is so sad

i want to give you a hug

i would say some thing to help but i can't
WebkinzKnowALot is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
saminwunderland

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Thank you. Trust me, I felt your hug.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:12 PM   #4

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

I am so sorry! That is so sad and heartbreaking.
I cannot imagine my elderly friend dying.... her husband already passed and I was so sad...
I can somewhat sympathize with you.
Martha is enjoying her life in Paradise now.
*Hug*
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Awe, I'm SO sorry to hear about your neighbor, that is so sad
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

May Martha Rest in Peace

I'm sorry about that, maybe your parents don't know how to deal with the death of her?
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
marandme

webkinz434 will become famous soon enough

R.I.P Martha. You will be dearly missed by your neighbor's, friends, and family.
God bless you.
*triple hugs*

Feel better and try to think positive!
webkinz434 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #8

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

***HUGS*** to you sweetie!
Don't be ashamed in crying - it is okay to cry. You will miss your neighbor & crying is part of missing her. But you will also feel better in time and remember the good times and not the sad part. I think you were very blessed to have her in your life; but she was also very blessed to have you. Its hard when you do not have a chance to say good bye properly -- but I think she knows how much you loved her.

I'll be thinking of you!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 06:58 AM   #9
saminwunderland

Thank you MissKnomie and everyone else who replied. Your nice words really help.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:56 AM   #10
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

Aww, I really want to hug but I can't...*Hug*
I will definitely pray for her.
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Closed