Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #21
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: My house was broken into, and robbed.

Oh dear !!

Did you have lots of valuable stuff people might know you had? Maybe that's why they broke in.

I'm SO sorry, but I'm glad no one was there when it happened!
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #22
oot Woot! I'm A
Webkinz :)

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

I feel your pain. I was at a mall one night with my family and our truck got stolen. Contact the police and they can do a fingerprint of your house and try to identify the thief.
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 10:53 AM   #23
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

I'm so sorry! Luckily, no one was hurt. Also, none of your things got stolen! I hope your okay.
poppilove is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 11:23 AM   #24
3 shooting stars

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh my gosh! i am so sorry. those people are so generous in helping your family out.
dcr173 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #25
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I feel so sorry for you! One time when I went to church, are car got broken into and they smoked in it. I really was scared about that for a while. I am so glad you found your passports and that is so nice of everyone! I hope you can get through this hard and difficult time.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #26
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

O:

Oh, wow.
Im so sorry that happened...

It's a good thing people are helping your family out.
:3
God is with you, no doubt.
WillowT is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #27
iloveyoubieber♥

Lil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond repute

God Is With You.
Lil Angel is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 01:22 PM   #28
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

Oh gosh! I feel so bad for you! I will definatley pray for you and your family. If/when (and hopefully soon) you get the birthcertificates back, put them in the bank! They will keep it safe, and hopefully you won't have to worry about robbers. Good luck, and you will be in my prayers!
Snicklefritz096 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 01:31 PM   #29
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwarriors
It happened this Friday[Oct. 2nd], around 6:30 and 7:04ish pm. [I would explain, but it would take a very long time.] My parents were at the doctor's with three of my siblings, my other brother was at a friends house and I was also.[Spending the night with my friend] The broke into the back/side door. [They tore that thing up!] Rampaged our house. They tore my parents bedroom into what looked like a tornado came through! The mattress was thrown off the bed, the lamps were all broken, and the box that holds our passports, birth certificates,a lot of money, more important papers, etc. They also took my fathers laptop. Which has a lot of important information and such on it. The passports we have to have in order to get over-seas in a couple of weeks.
When thewy went through my brothers room they took his DS and PSP. [and all the games with it.] My room was trashed, but we didn't notice anything missing, that the Lord!
They also took our car, church's, and house's keys. We got the locks on our house replaced, they don't know that those are the church's keys, and we now keep our car in the garage.

If I hadn't have been at my friends house, I would've watched two of my siblings, at the house. Therefore, I would've been there when they robbed it. Which probably wouldn't have ended good. My mother was very close to not letting me go over the my friends house, also. :/

Just don't ever think that you will never be the person to get robbed. I thought that would never happen to me, and it did. Be sure to but your valuable items in safe places. [Not the top draws or top shelf, that's the first place they looked.(; ]

**UPDATE 10/3**
We found our passports at a church's parking lot. The robbers went through them, but they're still intact. My father went to that area to see if there was anything else around there. God must be with us, people are giving us and helping us with our burdens, and losses. It's amazing! One of my guy friends is giving my brother his DS, and my friends aunt that I've only meant twice is giving us a good amount of money. To help with the repairs. God is obviously with us. :]

Oh wow! I will pray for you! My landlord just broke into our house like an hour ago but didn't take anything because my mom found him!
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 01:34 PM   #30

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

OH MY GOSH! That must have been so scary! I can kind of relate to you because the exact same thing happened to my house. I was bout 6ish and my dad picked me up from my babysitter when he was comeing home from work. So he opens the door and the house is wrecked and their is blood EVERYWHERE. They broke through the windows and must have cut themselves badly. I don't remember much but the police came and we never got any of our things back and the robbers were never found.

It is a really good think that you weren't home.... they probably had guns
Smile is offline Female
Closed