Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #31
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: My Hamster just died . . .

Hey sweet friend ♥ I am so sorry to read this news.
Sending you bushels of hugs ♥Q
myJbees is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #32
I'm still not Ginger
Webkinz :)

Angellic knows the way
Angellic knows the way

Do you have pictures of your furry little friend? You can draw him on your amazing art thread, so everyone can think of him and pray for him.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #33
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Mickey, I am so sorry! I know how you feel because my first bird was my BFF and then she passed. I hope your doing alright At least he is in a better place now I will always pray for you and him
(Sorry for replying to this late)
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #34
oh wow, oh my= oh mo

Ferretluver is just really niceFerretluver is just really nice

awwwes! imma sooooooooooo sorry! i remember you telling be bout him when we first meet! he sounded like a great pet. 2 of my ham ham died too
Ferretluver is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #35
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I'm so sorry Mickey! <3
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #36

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

oh my gosh, i'm so sorry mickey <3
i'll keep you in my prayers (:
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 10:02 PM   #37
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

Awh! I'm so sorry! But yes he did have a great life!
I know it's hard to lose a pet.. I have lost a dog before and 2 hamsters.
Prayers for you!

~Karyssa
yummy98 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 12:26 AM   #38
Rye
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory

I'm so sorry, dear mickey. I lost a dear calico cat named Snowy years back, and it was really hard on me. I hope this hug makes you feel a little better.
Rye is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #39
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Aw, I remember Nibbles! That's so hard... I remember seeing pictures of him... How old was he? Hamsters don't live a long time, only 1-2 years on average. I remember when my hamster died of a tumor... I think I told you that story, how we had to put him to sleep. Remember, he had a happy life, and that's all that matters. But I'll still miss Nibbles for you. Hamsters make such wonderful pets. My sympathy...

If you want to talk you can always VM me
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 09:32 PM   #40

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Aww, Nibbles will be missed.
agonn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
((hugs mickey)), love nibbles forever., sweet little nibbles