Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 07:47 AM   #1
Jayfeather is a
Webkinz :)

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

Default My girl

My baby is my 15 year old cat named Kasey. She's had a great life, and I want to tell you about it. This is a true story.
Kasey was only 4 months old when they brought her home to their apartment. I wasn't even born yet. Kasey was scared of the world, and she hid under the beds and the couch. Once, she got stuck in the vent, but my parents eventually got her out. When my mom came home from the hospital, with the baby in the back seat, (Me) and the cat there to, everything was fine, until they heard the baby laugh, and sqeal. Kasey was nuzzling against the baby. My mom knew that we would be friends until the end. As a baby, I went to my grandmother's house a lot, and she would feed me, and show me their cool house. When my grandmother came over to my house, Kasey would always stand gaurd over me, and protect me from the crows. (I was afraid of them.) When I was about six, I would take Kasey outside, and she would meow at the squerrels, and chatter at them to.
I hope you enjoyed this so far, I'll write more later, after school! (Blech, school...)
Buddy224 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #2
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: My girl

Awwww That Was Great!
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #3
Dont Play No More
Gifted

razzangel is on a distinguished road

awww, i wish my cats were like that! jealous much
Old 04-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
Jayfeather is a

Now I'll continue.
Kasey jumps on my bed every night, and sleeps with me. Sometimes, she sleeps in my closet. But now that her time has come, I'm so sad. I've shared all of my thoughts with her, and cried with her, and she always listened, never judged. Kasey has, Kidney failure, All timers (a diesise that makes you forget who you are sometimes. ) and a weight loss issue. She is my baby, **** she goes to the bathroom on the rug, and my parents can't stand it. She drinks a lot, and sleeps a lot. Soon it will be her time to play with that little yarn ball in the sky. She only has about 6 months, until.....until......well you know what. She has never hissed, or bitten in her life. I love her so much, and she will always be in my heart, no matter what. i'm sure I'll see her again some day.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:48 PM   #5
Jayfeather is a

Is anyone gonna post on here??!!!!!
Closed