Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
Call me Summer!
Webkinz :)

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

Default my friends need to realize things are worse when you lie!

ok , so my 'friend' alexis is being so mean ! I know this doesn't sound good , so don't scold me about it , but i was just pretending to get mad at her, i told her an hour later i was kidding.

WELL she got really mad, and started telling people older than me i've never even met lies about me. then they all texted me and started saying bad words to me ! i yelled at her yesterday for it and she was like, "they took my phone ! i kept telling them to give it back !" and so i said "thats YOUR phone . YOUR property. YOU had the power to physically take your phone away from them. but you didnt."

and then i told her how she always says she cant be herself around madison and then HANGS OUT WITH HER . and i told her i didnt know which of the 3 alexis were the real alexis:

1. the sweet girl i've always known
2. this liar who gossips
3.this person who thinks shes all cool because shes friends with a popular.

oh yeah, and she told my neighbor, whom she CLAIMS she doesn't know, but my neighbor ali texted me yeling at me saying alexis was her friend and i need to back off. i told her this wasn't her fight and she needed to stay out of it. she said to make her. shes a year older then me and she's bieng immature !

Anyway , i just needed to vent. alexis isnt the girl i thought she was and its really annoying. now i can never believe her . everybody is mad at her now and shes trying to still hang out with us.

Do you think i was right ?
SummerLovin' is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 08:15 AM   #2

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Re: my friends need to realize things are worse when you lie!

I think what she's doing is comepletely unfair, and Ali is being immature.
I'm sorry about what's going on.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #3
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
I'm really sorry. That's so unfair.
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
Call me Summer!

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

yeah and shes denying everything !!!
SummerLovin' is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #5

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

Sorry that is un fair.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I'm sorry, I think she's being really unfair.

Just give her some space and let her chill for a few days. She'll let it go eventually and you'll hopefully be friends again, soon.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
Narf <33

KittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
KittyKat2750 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

You pretended to get mad at her and not only did she have a fit but she brought in other people into the argument as well? Wow, I say that's unfair. dotdotduck has the right idea- give her space.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #9
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think you should stop being friends for a while.
It's one thing to get mad, but another to get other people involved.
It was wrong for her to get people to yell at you. Now it's your turn to be angry, not hers.
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #10

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

Maybe give her some space?
sharky48 is offline Female
Closed