Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 08:25 AM   #31
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: My fish Fin is gone.

I updated it.
Ivie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #32
MysterySolver
Webkinz :)

Bob ♥ is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry about your loss !
I know what it feels like to lose a fish !
To help myself feel better , I usually look at pictures I had of my fish , and I know that even though I'm sad , they're in a better place !

I think you should get whatever webbie that looks the most like Fin ! :]

Bob ♥ is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #33
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I am sorry about your loss.As for a reccomendation,probably a goldfish,even though I understand completely that he will never fully replace Fin OR Gilbert.(I know from experience.)
At least you didnt forget to feed your fish,like Spencer from iCarly.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 01:56 PM   #34
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Thank you all! I think a triggerfish, thought it will depend on what they have.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #35
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
My betta fish died this morning. I thought I'd post his story.

I got a fish at a birthday party. I was in the park with a friend who knew the father of the kid who had the party. There was one fish left over (this kid gave out FISH as favors.) and I got him. I named him Gilbert (as in, gills, lame I know) we put a peace plant in the top of the fish bowl and well, we didn't know that we had to let air in. Gilbert died. I was really sad, but I wanted another fish as I realized how cool they were. I got Fin at a pet shop. We were careful his time to make sure he had air and he did pretty well. On new ears, we slept and Grandma's. After breakfast Dad kept saying we needed to go home. When we did, fin was on the floor, bowl broken. I was scared he was dead. Mom started sweeping u the floor, and Fin started moving! We thew him in a glass of water, and got a plastic bowl which we velcroed to the wall. We had him for four years. Fin was a great pet, even though my four cats spent a lot of time staring at him. He was getting old and not moving as much, and when I cleaned his bowl last night, we poured him into a net to transfer him to a cup while I cleaned the bowl. He didn't move. When he gt in the water he was ok, but not moving ery well. I was scared and I told him I loved him, just to be sure. This morning, Mom told me he didn't make it. I'm really sad. He was a great pet and he survived mant trips back and forth from my summer home to winter home. I will miss him a lot

I might buy a webkinz fish to name after him. Any reccomednations one which one, and stuff to do at his funeral. I'm going to sing his favorite song. He had one, he always swam up to me when I sang it. It's aan old one, from when I was little. Mom always sang it to me when I was having a bath.

Fishy, fishy, fishy in the deepp blue sea,
Fishy fishy, fishy, swimming by me,
Thank the Lord for the fishies in the sea,
God made the fishies for you and for me.

UPDATE
We had his funeral today, I made a tombstone and we put him by a rosebush, and as an extra touch, we watered the rosebush with the leftover water from is bowl (my cat kept drinking it and my other cat looked in the bowl trying to see him.) We also put this fairy statue by him. I painted his grave and wrote, "Here lies Fin, a fantastic fish".

i know how it feels when i was about 2 we had these fish older then me.and they died one morning beacuse the fish tank flipped over(no one knows why it flipped over yet)i tottaly forgot there names and then last year or so i got a fish named Fishy,and when we got back home from vacation he was dead!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #36
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Awww, that's sad!
Ivie is offline Female
Closed