Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
Hanfan1
Webkinz :)

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Default Apps? (:

So I MIGHT be getting an Ipod Touch,and I need to know some cool(and cheap) apps! (: I'm not a huge gamer,but they are fun when i'm bored,but nothing violent,please (:

Thanks,Flower
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Default Re: Apps? (:

With the power vested inside me, I, poppilove, will help! Okay, Doodle Jump is a time waster, but pretty fun and addicting! It's .99 cents, but it has different themes and is worth it! And if you're getting an iTouch 4th generation, get PhotoChop! You can put picture of people onto elephants and stuff Another fun app is Scoops, a game where you try to catch ice cream and put it on a cone! I think it's .99 cents.. (I know, I know. But most of the good apps cost money :/) And finally, Angry Birds!
poppilove is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #3

swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button
swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button

robot unicorn attack and robot unicorn attack heavy metal (both .99 cents)
Old 06-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #4

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I just got a new game called Gelato a few days ago.. it is a lot of fun and some of the levels are quite challenging!
Another app that is fun is Words with Friends. It is a free app like Scrabble.
The other app I play is Angry Birds, which is $0.99.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
ymcmb<3

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

I have an iPhone but I think the apps are pretty much the same.Words with friends is pretty awesome,probably my favorite game. I think it's called words with friends free in the app store.Pac Man is cool too,theres a free version(lite) where you can only play like one level and a paid.Skee Ball is fun when I'm bored.Bubble TapTap Free is really fun,you pretty much see how fast you can pop bubbles.Finally.....BUBBLE SHOOTER!! I love this game,you pretty much try to burst the bubbles by shooting the same color and getting them in a cluster.In the App Store it is called bubble shooter free.There is a really cool app that is not a game but it is really helpful,it is called Shazam and if you hold it up to music,it will tell you the song name.It's especially useful if you don't know a name of a song.They have a free and a paid version for Shazam.Hope I helped and have fun with your iPod

Last edited by Nascargirl#8; 06-12-2011 at 05:29 PM..
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

Angry Birds, Coin Dozer, Glow Draw,, Mood Scanner, Movies (tells when movies are playing at the theater), and Papijump ( i don't know if thats on the ipods though) they're all free and awesome, also a good time waster
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #7
T9850

T9850 has accomplished something fantabulous
T9850 has accomplished something fantabulousT9850 has accomplished something fantabulousT9850 has accomplished something fantabulousT9850 has accomplished something fantabulousT9850 has accomplished something fantabulousT9850 has accomplished something fantabulousT9850 has accomplished something fantabulousT9850 has accomplished something fantabulous

I looked around and saw apps that were free.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-13-2011, 02:19 AM   #8
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

coin dozer (free or 99 cents depending if you get pro or regular) angry birds (99 cents or free), game of life (99)., tap zoo (free) arctic zoo (free), donut, cookie, and pie maker (free) mood scanner(free) bakery story, pottery,20Q,silly banz, facegoo,talking gugle, carl, tom and ben, uh...... skeeball, bowling, webkinz apps, build a bear, panda jump,slice it, pimple popper, fingerlite, uno ect. (almost every one of those are free but like 3 or 4 that are 99. and uno is like 2.99) in case you havent noticed i have like..... 268 apps almost all of them free!
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 04:35 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Angry Birds is worth it if you don't mind the price and I'll second the comments about Robot Unicorn Attack. If you want to try out Robot Unicorn attack before buying it for your iPod you can play it online free on Adult Swim's Website

If you like word games then ABCA is great and Aqueduct from the same company which is a pipe puzzle game is one of my favourite apps (If you don't want to buy Aqueduct there's a free one with less puzzles but you may wish to try that one first anyway to see whether you like it. That's what I did)

If you want to use your iPod for writing then there is only one App I'd recommend: My Writing Spot (used to be called My Writing Nook) which you can sync with their website as long as you have a google account meaning that once synched you can access your writing from where you left off on the iPod on your computer and vice versa.

If you like Sudoku there's many many free apps to chose from for that, but my personal fave (though it's 99 cents not free) is the Big Bad Sudoku Book

Finally, a very good tool for searching for applications is a free app called AppShopper. It tells you whether things have increased or decreased in price and you can add stuff to a wanted list so that you can quickly check whether it has come down in price or not. (MANY of the major companies like EA heavily reduce their apps on special weekends).
Old 06-13-2011, 07:32 AM   #10

reflection2478 has disabled reputation

There are some free food making games, like Donut Maker, cake maker, cupcake maker, breakfast maker, those are always fun to play when you bored. (:
reflection2478 is offline Female
Closed