Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
мɑɾყツ
Webkinz :)

Dancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Mom/friend issues. :/

BLAH.

I am having problems with my mom and my friend.
Well, they are both dealing with the same problem.

Mom problem: She really hates.. I really do mean hates boys right now. I had a boyfriend about two months ago and she was cool with it and ever since my sister did "something" she has hated all boys and forbidds me to have a boyfriend until I am in a certain grade. She also forbidds me to hang out with any girl that has a boyfriend at my age. D:

Friend problem: My best friend just got a boyfriend. Last night she texted me and was like
"I might be getting a boyfriend in (grade above ours)!!" Then I said to her this morning
"(Friends name), don't go out with an older guy... it's bad. If your going to have one stick to our grade." And she texted back " Nah.. i am not going to date for a while. I was being stupid last night" So then she just called me and said she got a boyfriend. Her battery was dieing so I didn't get a word in.

I don't know who the boy is or what grade he is in, but I know if my mom finds out I won't be able to go ANYWHERE with my best friend. :[

And knowing my mom, she will find out some how. Should I tell my friend to dump her boyfriend for her best friend, or just not hang out with her and not go anywhere with her ever?

I am stuck. I don't know what to do. I usually make decisions for myself.. but this is too hard. :[

Thanks..
Dancefeveroxox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #2

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mom/friend issues. :/

Well, your mom is probably afraid that if you hang out with someone who has a boyfriend, then you will want one too. Maybe if you assure her that you are not interested in that, and that you just don't want to lose your friend, she may allow you to be with her. I understand her fears.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #3

cheetahfly is on a distinguished road

Don't tell her lie if nessisary and tell your friend to keep her mouth shut. If she finds out tell her how much your friend means to you and beg to be able to see her. (cry if nessisary) and if she won't let you go talk to your friend in text/at school or visit her in secret like at the mall or something agian lie if nessisary
cheetahfly is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #4

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Regarding cheetahfly's comment: Just remember this, if you decide to lie to your mom, and she finds out about it, trust is VERY hard to regain. You will gain much more freedom from you mom, if you are honest with her.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #5
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to talk to both your mom and your best friend.
Tell your mom everything, and make sure not to sign whiny or anything.
If your mom doesn't give in, tell your friend about the situation.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 10:10 PM   #6

cheetahfly is on a distinguished road

Sorry about that sometimes I feel I need to lie to my Mom because I hide things from her. Nothing bad or anything just things I feel I can't tell her because I'm too embarassed. Plus she usually buys it. *shrugs*

Just don't tell her if she finds out just say "But I really didn't want to lose my friend she means a lot to me"

Every Mom is diffrent you know yours and use your knowlage to come up with a plan.
cheetahfly is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #7
goldfish191
Gifted

kittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to behold

You will have to talk to your mom, and tell her she can trust you not to follow in your sisters footsteps.
You can't control your BF's love life, maybe he's a really nice guy or something, just tell your mom he is if you meet him
Old 07-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #8
ebaday

View Post Originally Posted by cheetahfly
Don't tell her lie if nessisary and tell your friend to keep her mouth shut. If she finds out tell her how much your friend means to you and beg to be able to see her. (cry if nessisary) and if she won't let you go talk to your friend in text/at school or visit her in secret like at the mall or something agian lie if nessisary
Whatever you do. DO NOT LIE! Always tell the truth and be honest. I know if you talk to your Mom then she can work stuff out.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #9
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a WI addict!
pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!

If your Mom is so worried, what if you tell her the whole truth and then say, "Would it be OK if I had both girls and boys visit with you to supervise right here at home?" Do not lie because then she will believe that you are not trustworthy, and if you lie you are *not* trustworthy. Prove to her that you are trustworthy... and that you are not your sister and don't do the same things as your sister. Hopefully your being very mature will help her feel better about the choices she is worried about you making. Good luck.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:58 PM   #10
ymcmb<3

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

Well you will have to talk to your mom.Explain to your mom that your best friend just got a boyfriend,and you still want to hang out with her.Even if you are intrested in boys,tell her you wont do whatever your sister did.I personally,had a hard time putting myself in this situation cause my mom doesn't care alsong as im not doing anything bad.Hope everything works out!
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Closed