Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rocknroll101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default middle skool cricis!

well there was a dance at skool on friday. during skool i was sittin across from this boy named clayton. i kinda like him, but not really. well he says to me "so kylie, r u goin to the dance?" and at that moment i totally freaked out cuz me n my freinds have a plan to get me hooked up wit this boy named tim. if clay asked me out then that would mess up the plan. but anyhoo, i said yeah im goin and he said "sweet. my cousin is comin wit me. his name's julian." so then i was relieved that he didnt ask me. so it was time to leave for the dance. it was 7:30 and i looked awesome! i was wearing a red dress and black high heels. well into the dance a slow song came on and clay asked me to dance wit him. hte song was with u by chris brown. so i said yes and he put his hands on my waist and my hands on his shoulders. we danced and kinda talked n stuff and it was really fun. but then my friend dustin got out his phone and started takin pictures of us dancin. i didnt really care though. it was nice dancin wit him. well they played more slow songs and i danced 3 more slow songs wit clayton! ♥♥♥ but i kinda liked it!then a fast song came on. it was called take u there by sean kingston. and we danced to that. not slow danced but fast danced. then i danced wit my friend kevin for a song. that was ok. so it was time to go and i gave clayton a hug [we give eachotha hugs everyday] and said i'll see u tomorrow. well the next day was saturday and there was a basketbal game that he was playin at. i gave him a good luck hug before the game and then we lost though! =[ i looked ova at clay when we lost and he was cryin. [he's really dedicated to his b-ball] and i gave him anotha hug. i hope i didnt make it worse, but i doubt i did. well i was talkin to my friend dustin [the one who took the pics of us on his cell] on this website called bebo [similar to myspace] the next day and he said that clayton prob now thinks that im totally inlove wit him dancin to 4 slow songs and givin him hugs n watnot. i didnt even think of that! well at the very beginning of the year [dont wory im not gettin off subject] we took a felid trip to phili and it took 5 hours in the bus. so obviously we had a lot of time to socialize. well clayton is new this year, so i didnt really know him in september. well on the bus in front of everyone he asked me to be his girlfriend. well i thought he was kidding so i luaghed n stuff but then he was like "no im serious!" but i barely knew him so i said no a couple days later. but we've been really good friends since then though! =] well i think he's gonna ask me again tomorrow cuz tomorrow is monday and we have school. i dont know if i should say no again [even though i know we'll still be great friends] or say yes, but not really know if im ready for a relationship yet. my head is just filled with so much stuf as you can see, and im not realy sure wat to do. plz help me if u've been through this! thnx for those who read the whole thing and keep an eye on this thread till tomorrow, cuz i'll post if he asks me again. but im gonna need at least a little advice before then! so plz help me out and thnx for readin the whole thing!

---------- rocknroll101 added 9 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

someon plz im deperate! =[

Last edited by rocknroll101; 02-24-2008 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
I am
Gifted

amchandler07 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: middle skool cricis!

That is very long!
Old 02-24-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

well...... maybey you could just tell him your not quite ready for a real relationship yet, and offer just to be his good friend until then... its alwaya best to be truthfull w/ stuff like this, and maybey you should hold back on the hugging for a while... maybe just do it less, and well, you've just gotta listen to your heart. If its telling you no relationship, than thats definately the way to go!

Last edited by Katlyne24; 02-24-2008 at 03:47 PM..
Katlyne24 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 03:46 PM   #4

i know but it all fits togetha somehow even if it doestn seem like it.
i just realy need some help right now.

---------- rocknroll101 added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

thnx Katlyne24
for the advice. but who knows. maybe i am ready for a relationship. i just dunno

Last edited by rocknroll101; 02-24-2008 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

Maybey you should talk to your mom, and ask her how old she was on her first date.......
Old 02-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #6

no i cant talk to my mom about it. she gets way into my business and its horrible. she even read my diary! can u belive that!!??!!??
Old 02-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #7
AAR is so
Gifted

that is nossy! And thats why I like my thread, its one kid to another! Plus I don't know you in real life, which can help.......
Old 02-24-2008, 03:54 PM   #8

yeah it does help not knowin u.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #9
AAR is so
Gifted

Sometimes its just easier to talk to a stranger, especialy when you can't see their face.

---------- Katlyne24 added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

I just had an idea! Why don't you tell him your not sure about a relationship, but you'd like to give it a trial run for a week or something, and if it feels right make it official! Is it a good idea?

Last edited by Katlyne24; 02-24-2008 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #10
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

wow, cnt believe she read ur diary... but it seems like u sure were helped by katlyne24. best of luck!!!

Dont take life to serious, you'll never escape it alive
anyway.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed