Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #31
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Makeup

You can tell her that you wouldn't put too much on. And then, let her watch you put it on and let her see how you look with it. Good luck!
SmileySarah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Thanks guys I think that's a great idea, SmileySarah.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #33
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Maybe you could show her what you look like with it on and she could make sure you aren't wearing too much and approve it. Good luck!
merry312 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #34

shrimpy is a splendid one to beholdshrimpy is a splendid one to beholdshrimpy is a splendid one to beholdshrimpy is a splendid one to behold

I wear this liquid skin evener to make your skin look like the same color, since I have a few small patches of different colored skin on my face.

It really depends. I think being a teenager is old enough if you are one. Just don't wear too much though.
shrimpy is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #35
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

I put it on before 1st period and take it off after 7th. All you have to do is get some, maybe you could "barrow" stuff that your mom dosn't use and won't notice is gone? Or check out in a different line at the store and hide it? Or you could pay a freind and have her get it for you?
Just now it has occured to me that I'm not doing the right thing... but heck, that's my specialty, no, check that, not doing the right thing in technically "harmless" ways and not getting caught is my specialty. Oh well, hope this helps!
luckypleo is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 11:08 PM   #36

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by luckypleo
I put it on before 1st period and take it off after 7th. All you have to do is get some, maybe you could "barrow" stuff that your mom dosn't use and won't notice is gone? Or check out in a different line at the store and hide it? Or you could pay a freind and have her get it for you?
Just now it has occured to me that I'm not doing the right thing... but heck, that's my specialty, no, check that, not doing the right thing in technically "harmless" ways and not getting caught is my specialty. Oh well, hope this helps!
I don't really want to do it behind me moms back, but I kinda do anyway So my mom considers me to young. I don't blame her.. But whatever.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #37
Treehugger ♥
Banned
Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by luckypleo
I'd recommend not doing something like that...
What if your mom finds out? It's not just the fact she dosen't want you wearing it, something like this could damage her trust in you.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #38
Diabetes Awareness

akpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonder

Well i don't wear make up. I do "borrow" my moms sometimes cuz I'm to lazy to keep puting it one . I would say that first you Should start with asking her if you can wear it to more important times. Then Work your way up. Also if you wear make up that's more cover-up the Add up make up It might me a Little easier for her to let you
akpanfol11 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #39
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Chainsaw
I'd recommend not doing something like that...
What if your mom finds out? It's not just the fact she dosen't want you wearing it, something like this could damage her trust in you.
She never said I couldn't... She just didn't say I could, sometimes I forget to take it off and she dosn't care (but she might just not notice it because its faded). Anyways my life has gone downhill, something that makes me feel good is fine for me, i can see it making some ppl nervous thogh.
luckypleo is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #40
I am a bunny lover

maykoala1 has a spectacular aura aboutmaykoala1 has a spectacular aura about

my mom says i am too young too. she said i can't wear it till i am 16.
maykoala1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
james is mangarine, shootforthemoon♥