Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #21
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: Makeup. (;

Great Lash Mascara
Maybelline Define-a-Line Eyeliner
When I use eyeshadow, I bought a big case with about 24 different shades from Pop! Beauty, so I use that. It all works really well with my skin tone!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #22
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

I actually wear a lot of different things, but mostly just mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, primer, concealer, foundation, and some lip gloss/chapstick.
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I wear foundation [Revlon ColorStay], Concealer, Powder Foundation, Eyeshadow [Two Faced Pallets], Eyeliner [Ulta brand], Mascara.

I don't wear all of this all the time. xD
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #24
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I wear Rimmel London Glam Eyes mascara, Organic Wear face powder, Bonne bell brown eyeliner and Montain Dew Code Red lip balm.(:
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 08:33 PM   #25
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

I wear CoverGirl mascara and Pencil Eyeliner
Some LipSmacker LipGloss (I am not a lipstick person )
And I have this awesome eyeshadow palette that I got from forever 21
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #26
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't wear make-up... It's just not my thing
wackyhead is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 08:41 PM   #27
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

I wear Covergirl Eyeshadow, Blush, and Mascara, and then Clinique Lipgloss, and Eyeliner.
catzrock is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #28
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

I only wear makeup sometimes, and never wore it when I was younger. If I do wear it, I mostly just wear mascara (right now Lancome), a little eyeshadow (right now Nars), a little blush (Lancome), and lip gloss or sheer lipstick (right now Philosophy or Dior). Almost all of my makeup is from Christmas gifts.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:01 AM   #29
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

Not allowed to wear makeup but I wear a bunch of different types of lip glosses and lip sticks.
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 01:35 AM   #30

monkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tell
monkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tellmonkeysgirl has too much Rep to tell

I use

-ELF eye shadow
and some mascara that my friend gave me or
-ELF mascara
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, james is mangarine, shootforthemoon♄, you are beautiful!