Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
hyperhippo08
Webkinz :)

hyperhippo08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

ok so i started 9th grade this year and in study hall this sophmore that i knew from a softball team was there and we started becoming friends again..she always talked about her bf. she said he was the most wonderful person and sweet. i knew what he looked like from seeing them in the hall and i thought he was amazingly sweet looking.. but not right for her.. she was a little chubby.. and they looked ackward. anyway. i asked her for his number. STUPID i know what was i thinking but i wanted to talk with him because i danced with him at the welcome back dance previously in the week. reluqently she gave it too me and i texted him emideltly. i didnt even know it but i was falling for a boy who had been with this girl for 1 year and 1 half and they were totally in love. the thing was he didnt even know me.. like we only saw eachother once. we started talking more and more, and hanging out..and i liked him soo much.. like ive never liked anyone like this before. of course his gf, my friend was getting mad at me but i couldnt help it.. i was in love. i couldt stand it anymore i had to tell this kid or i was gonna go crazy!!!! i told him i had feelings for him and i was hoping that he was gonna tell me he liked me back but he didnt. i was soo heart broken. things were going pretty badly with the couple and then they went on a break. i invited him over with a bunch of people and we ended up hooking up on my bed. i was soo in love and the gf was ****ed. they broke it off for good and i was soo happy but so sorry for what i did to her. i can never forgive myself. he asked me out 2 weeks later and said he had been liking me for a long time. we have been toghethetr for 2 months now and i love him so much. reply if you want.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
webkinzluver214
Gifted
Webkinzluver214 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

no offense sounds like u stole him from her and called her chubby

---------- Webkinzluver214 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

just my opinion but im happy 4 u

Last edited by Webkinzluver214; 01-16-2008 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed