Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2019, 07:00 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ioumercer knows the way
Ioumercer knows the way

Default Re: Love to Cook? Bake? Let's Swap and Chat!

I've also done rotisserie chicken pot pies. I found the recipe on Rachel Ray's 30 minute recipe show. It is amazing and literally takes 30 minutes. I made baked potato soup, after t he Cheddar's recipe, and it was heavenly! I could eat it every night!
Ioumercer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2019, 07:11 PM   #12
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ioumercer
I love to bake! I have recently made bread, peach turnovers, peach enchiladas, key lime cake, red velvet cheesecake cake and biscuits. I'm currently working on learning to make croissants. I've been working on it for a few weeks, but am thinking I need to get the kitchen aid attachment to make them. Has any one else been successful?

I am only successful at eating croissants..they are very tricky to make...you have to roll the layers very very thin and lots of butter between.

When I lived up North, I baked bread at least once a week..that was the only way to have it lol! It is on my to do list...I LOVE sourdough bread!! Have made it a lot...and baguettes...yum!

I've also done rotisserie chicken pot pies. I found the recipe on Rachel Ray's 30 minute recipe show. It is amazing and literally takes 30 minutes. I made baked potato soup, after t he Cheddar's recipe, and it was heavenly! I could eat it every night!
Must check those out...I love chicken...we also do Beer Can chicken on the BBQ..you can do it with orange juice ...Dr. Pepper..any flavour you like....YUM!

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
Just saw your edit! Awww..That's going to be me, hopefully. I am not a homebody. I have lots of help also. My best friend already had talks of a meal train for me so that'll be a lifesaver.
Red velvetttt.... my mouth is watering!! I loveeeee red velvet and cheesecake!
Best friends are Fantastic!!!

I like Red Velvet too. Love muffins..lemon poppy seed....rhubarb...but I don't bake anymore i am very tiny and put on weight so easily...dh has to watch too...

Oh well, it was great fun when I baked a lot

Last edited by canonymous; 07-17-2019 at 07:11 PM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 07:39 PM   #13
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Yummy!

Banana bread is so good and so many different ways to make it...does your dad put nuts in or raisins or chocolate chips?

I like pudding. I found a recipe for pineapple pudding that sounds really good.
Right now my dad can't have nuts due to his surgery and that is one of his food he is not allowed to eat. So I am going to be having one tonight while watching a TV show.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 07:45 PM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
Right now my dad can't have nuts due to his surgery and that is one of his food he is not allowed to eat. So I am going to be having one tonight while watching a TV show.
Oh yes, nuts have to be left out for lots of us.

Are you having a pudding? Or banana bread?

Either one will be yummy
Old 07-17-2019, 07:53 PM   #15
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Oh yes, nuts have to be left out for lots of us.

Are you having a pudding? Or banana bread?

Either one will be yummy
I am going to have the banana bread than tomorrow is the pudding.
Old 07-17-2019, 08:34 PM   #16
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Wonderful!
Old 07-17-2019, 09:29 PM   #17
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicness
Grandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicness

I love to bake! I have recently made bread, peach turnovers, peach enchiladas, key lime cake, red velvet cheesecake cake and biscuits. I'm currently working on learning to make croissants. I've been working on it for a few weeks, but am thinking I need to get the kitchen aid attachment to make them. Has any one else been successful?
Peach Turnovers! Now my mouth is watering. If that recipe isn't too difficult, would you share, please?
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:57 AM   #18
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by Grandma001
Peach Turnovers! Now my mouth is watering. If that recipe isn't too difficult, would you share, please?

Oh yes, that would be awesome!!!
Old 07-18-2019, 07:31 AM   #19
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Great thread!
I love to cook. It's like my therapy. lol
I like to cook foods from around the world for fun. I hate travelling, so it's sort of my way to travel. lol
In the summer, I don't like to turn on the oven because it gets the house too hot, so everything gets cooked stovetop or on the grill.

My favorite things lately are ratatouille. We eat a lot of pasta salads in the summer too.
I love throwing in a lot of veggies.
We eat meat sometimes (mostly fish or turkey), but we mostly stick to vegetarian foods.

Last edited by Desty; 07-18-2019 at 07:45 AM..
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 09:28 AM   #20
Pokemon time!

Our family does have cold salad in the summertime like turkey salad, seafood salad, pork salad, and chicken salad to eat in the summertime. Right now we have to watch what we eat because my dad is on a low fiber diet right now and there are certain things in these salads he is not allowed to eat.

Tags
lets get cookin