Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

Default looking for a little help.

hey guys. i don't post these kinds of topics often, but i happen to need some help at this time.

so, at the beginning of the school year, i used to go to this club called "anime club", which has meetings every tuesday and thursday. i was having fun there, but then when i had my finals in january, i suddenly stopped going. that was 5 weeks ago.

i'm stuck on whether or not i should go tomorrow or not. i've talked to my parents about it. my mom says i should go, but my dad tells me that if i don't feel like going, then i shouldn't go. the good thing about going is that i get to see my other friends and have a good time. the bad thing about going is that they may have kicked me out of the group because i was away for so many meetings, or i may have missed out on a lot of important things.

so, should i go tomorrow? or should i stay with my other friends?
arnold995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2014, 06:30 PM   #2
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is an unparalleled talent
glamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talentglamglam is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: looking for a little help.

Well if you really want to go... I say go! They may have kicked you out, you can't be sure unless you go. And if they did, well, try to talk to them about it.

If you don't go, you'll probably have this nagging feeling that you should have gone stuck with you for a while... and by putting it off, the fear of having being kicked out will get worse. Probably, anyways. And by the time you do decide to go it may be too late. So it's better not to put things off!
glamglam is offline Male
Old 02-26-2014, 07:33 PM   #3

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Go if you want too! I'm not very good at this kind of thing, so I don't think I should be a shrink, but yeah, just see if you're kicked out or not! If you are, then oh well. I'm sure you can hang out with your friends in another club or a get together! If they haven't, then you should go back and join them if you feel that's how you'd like to spend your afternoons! Good luck!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2014, 08:16 PM   #4
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

I say go! Weee!
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2014, 08:38 PM   #5

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I'd say go as well. idk what it's like at your school, but I've never heard of kids getting kicked out of clubs because they miss a few (or a lot) of meetings at mine. Who knows, maybe all your friends in that club really miss you and are wondering where you are, or maybe some of them had to miss the club because of midterms as well and everyone has some catching up to do.

As glamglam said, if you don't go now it'll just feel more and more awkward as the weeks pass and you put it off. Better to deal with it now, 5 weeks isn't a lifetime.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #6

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

just go, it can't be any harder than joining
9blaise9 is offline Male
Closed