Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Looking Back...

~HAI

Ok so a few hours ago, I just finished wrapping all my presents for the year and I start looking back and thinking about the year. Friends, family, school, blahblahblah...... and then I realized: sometime during/after the summer break I had lost my addiction to webkinz!

OH NOES!!!!! and i didn't even realize it!

i think it was one of my biggest achievements of the year! (yeah i know it sounds weird but before it was eating up a lot of my time) In the beginning of the year i would run home from school everyday to quickly open up 2 windows- webkinz and WI and find the lastest thing going on in WW and check up on new trades in the GE. but i think i became too busy to check each day, and then week and slowly i stopped checking my wbkz account at all.

so now its christmastime again and i'm asking you...have you ever done something like this? i mean, not only with webkinz but other hobbies or games? like be very oh-so-addicted to it for years and think you'll never stop but one day you suddenly realize you've actually succeed in dropping it?

is it a satisfying feeling for you. or not?

'cause for me, it was (you webkinz lovers must hate me now!)

anyways........

-Merry Christmas and happy holidays from poochie

p.s. aaaaannnnddd yes, i do know that i just posted this on WI which means maybe i havn't forgotten webkinz completely but hey, it doesn't hurt to come back and see my dear WI friends again once in a while!
poochie10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Looking Back...

Yeah, a few months ago my laptop crapped out and I couldn't go on WW, ad since then I have been losing my 'edge' about WW. I used to get at least 5 webbies a month, and The only reason I've gotten 5 since Halloween is because they had a 4 for 10 bucks deal, and I found one with a code at Value village.

I drifted away from my coin, stamp, and rock collection, my love of Hannah Montana (show and singer both), my desire to be an artist (that had been my dream since I was able to hold a crayon in my hands.), and lots of other things.
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 12-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #3

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Welcome back!
I'm still obsessed with Webkinz!
Old 12-23-2011, 11:57 PM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, I tend to have 'fads' that die out. I think everyone does.
I know my fad with Webkinz has died out quite a bit.
I usually still get on every day to do my dailies, but certainly not as much as I used to.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #5
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

Sometimes I forget to go on WW, but then I look at my plushies and feel bad so I come on.
I don't even have the heart to make a stuffed animal sad.

There are a lot of other sites that I would go on, be like "OMG THIS SITE ROCKS I'LL ALWAYS BE ON!" and then 2 weeks later I'd forget about it.
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
Fifth Harmony

angelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FrenchFry130
Sometimes I forget to go on WW, but then I look at my plushies and feel bad so I come on.
I don't even have the heart to make a stuffed animal sad.

There are a lot of other sites that I would go on, be like "OMG THIS SITE ROCKS I'LL ALWAYS BE ON!" and then 2 weeks later I'd forget about it.
Me too xD
angelpies is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

I was obsessed with Animal Crossing, then the friend I used to play it with got mad at me, and our friendship ended, along with my obsession.
I was obsessed with Portal 2, it died out, now the flame has been lit again. Same with Vocaloid.
I used to be obsessed with Webkinz, but that died out in 2010. I just got on this forum because I was bored in the summer. xD
poppilove is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

I used to play Farmville daily, then my internet crashed so I quit, and when I came back on I never went back on.

Yesterday I started playing FV again though... (Hey, it's been 7 months. )
luckypleo is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #9
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I constantly gain/lose obsessions. Usually i'm all over one site for a month or so then I lose interest and go on another, after that I may return to the first site or a different one and it goes on
labsrock is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #10
chin up, beautiful
Banned
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way

Hmm... I used to be obsessed with WW for a really long time xD
Up until a couple of months ago I was on Facebook all of the time, and playing the Facebook games.
I have a lot of fads that I'm obsessed with and then one day I get a a new one (;
I also used to constantly watch the Vampire Diaries and Grey's Anatomy on my laptop
PeaceLoveGaGa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here