Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #21
legalcat

Default Re: A Letter I Wrote to My Parents.......

wow... enough said... being a stay at home mom is a hard job. If you dont think so, thats part of your problem righ there.

Secondly, its really not your business what your dads job situation is, I assume your a kid if your living at home, he doesnt have to tell you if hes having whatever problems.

Regardless, I still think your letter was selfish and inappropriate and if I were your parent i would be taking away your computer as we speak.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #22
Gifted
Yellow Fever is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel bad for you and I understand how you feel. Lately I have been really stressed out about my grades and my parents have not been helping. sometimes I feel my parents are criticizing me and what I am doing is not good enough.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #23
Holly4080
Gift Guru

Holly_webkinzluv will become famous soon enough

Those are strong words....
Old 01-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #24
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Well, since my parents have not punished me at all, do you think that mught be an indicator there is a grain of truth in what I am saying?
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #25
Gifted

cuscbabexo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Sorry but I think your letter is selfish and mean. So what if you didnt get a webkinz... do you pay rent? do you pay utilities? do you pay for groceries? How do YOU contribute? I understand that you are upset, but I really think in the grand scheme of things that you should NOT have sent that email.
That was a rude
Old 01-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #26
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It would be nice to hear a 'Thank you' once in a while, wouldn't it. Or, 'Wow, the kitchen looks awesome.' Or, 'Let me help you with that.'
Sometimes as Adults, I think we tend to take our kids and their responsibilities for granted. We expect them to say thanks to us, but we rarely say thank you back. Thanks, Alcnor... If anything you have taught me that I should be saying 'Thank you and please more often to mine.
((((HUGS)))) I hope it all works out for you.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #27
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Yellow Fever
I feel bad for you and I understand how you feel. Lately I have been really stressed out about my grades and my parents have not been helping. sometimes I feel my parents are criticizing me and what I am doing is not good enough.

Alleluhuiah, someone actually knows what I'm talking about!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #28
Gifted

cuscbabexo is on a distinguished road

please keep it posted on what happens
i would like to know the reaction
Old 01-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #29
Gifted
Yellow Fever is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the letter you sent was a good thing to do, its what I would have done. If I tired talking to my parents we would all end up yelling and I would shut myself in my room for the rest of the night
Old 01-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #30
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

i (sorta) know how you feel. i get promised stuff too, but dont get them. like once for one of my bdays, it was if i dont get a party i could go to a concert. did i go to the concert? NO did i get a party? NO! i also feel like i do alot of things, but dont get noticed and stuff. its hard being the oldest in my family. i get in trouble for EVERYTHING! even if i dont do it... like a while ago, my brother and sister were fighting, so i went to 'separete' them, then i knocked over this track thing on the table by accident, and i got in trouble and stayed in my room with the laptop for a few hours. NOO, they dont get in trouble, if they werent fighing, none of that would have happened! are you the oldest out of your family too?
tee1000 is offline Female
Closed