Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #11
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Re: A Letter I Wrote to My Parents.......

Look above............
Alcnor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #12
legalcat

Sorry but I think your letter is selfish and mean. So what if you didnt get a webkinz... do you pay rent? do you pay utilities? do you pay for groceries? How do YOU contribute? I understand that you are upset, but I really think in the grand scheme of things that you should NOT have sent that email.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

IHWebkinz932 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gosh........ They wouldn't even listen! I feel bad for u. Hope everything is okay.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #14
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

It is not just that.... over a long time, my parents have started treating me less as a member of the family than a member of the house. I set the table, clear the table, clean the kitchen, load and unload the dishwasher, feed the cats, make my bed, as well as do every little thing they want me to do....I think it is unfair that they cannot be proud of me even though I try so hard to be good...
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

IHWebkinz932 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do kinda agree your leter was a little overboard you should use such strong words.....
Old 01-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #16
legalcat

Well instead of sending them an email like that... why dont you say what you JUST said... why dont you tell them how you feel just like that without making it about a webkinz...
Old 01-11-2008, 10:29 PM   #17
No day but today
Gift Guru

First, my mom tends to interrupt, so it is unlikely I would get through the entire speech. Second, I try to tell them, then they pretend they understand, and then a day later they hurt my feelings again.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:31 PM   #18
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

Good E-mail! I would have dome the same thing.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:31 PM   #19
legalcat

Maybe you need to consider that your not perfect. Sorry but it seems like you are saying you do this you do that and that and that and your amazing and you do all these chores and your doing everything and all they are is selfish and mean and ignore you and whatever...

Usually when someone tries to say that they do everything right and the other person does everything wrong they are just kidding themselves. I dont know your situation and you cant say that much here but you know, your parents put a roof over your head, food on your table, all this stuff... maybe they work and who knows what they have going on at work, maybe they have other problems they have to deal with
Old 01-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #20
No day but today
Gift Guru

Lemme see....mom, stay home mom, occasionally is asked to pick up snack for parties, nothing else.

dad, engineer. works hard, but is an engineer, never complains about his job.
Alcnor is offline Female
Closed