Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default A Letter I Wrote to My Parents.......

Parental Units,

After your terrible display throughout all of today, I am no longer on speaking terms with you until 10:00 am tomorrow. Until then, I will ignore you completely. I will do a grand total of nothing you say, and until the set time, will not ask anything of you. I will supply nourishment and entertainment for myself until then. At that set time, I will ask Dad if he is willing to discuss his promise, and to compromise about my simple want and your stubbornness.

If the answer is no, I will then retreat to my room until the preset “friends and family fun time”, where I will interact with my friends normally, and with you scarcely.

If the answer is yes, I will attempt to be nice no matter what the outcome, and maybe then we can work things out.

You may not know it, but I care more than you think. I didn’t go to school early just to go; I did it because I had 6 teachers to see about my grades, so I knew if I must turn in my hard-earned extra credit to keep up the straight A report card that you require, and I detest. I had two more teachers to see about extra-curricular activities, which I do just to humor you, like the math competition tomorrow for math club. I will not be attending. Then, I had four people to see about my party tomorrow, because I had to solve the dilemma you gave me little help with.

Take a look at my desk; all you see is how much I care. My communion picture, in that stupid poofy dress; I only wore it because you said you liked how I looked in it. The old soccer trophies; I only kept playing that sport because you wanted me to. That National Physical Fitness Award; I only tried so hard because I wanted you to be proud of me. The pictures and crafts that fill every corner of my room; I only tried so hard because I wanted you to look at them and like them.

I guess I should have learned after you shoved my artsy little gifts away. Setting them aside, giving them back to me, while Eric’s were displayed proudly on your tables and nightstands. When I had to start buying everything myself. When you stopped returning the hugs. I guess I should have learned that you just don’t care any more. And that is fine with me. Because you know what? I don’t care anymore either. I just don’t care.

I hope you are happy that you have reduced me to this level of uncaring, especially when I need love most. You may come to regret it.

I wrote this to my parents tonight.
Alcnor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
hamsterlovr1
Gifted

tessastargirl1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A Letter I Wrote to My Parents.......

Did you really write that to them or are you just joking?
Old 01-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #3
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

I am dead serious. I just emailed it to them.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Not giving it out so
Webkinz :)

Oatmeal10 is on a distinguished road

OMG!! What did they do??
Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #5
Call me MP!
Gift Guru

mpsinger is just really nicempsinger is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Oatmeal10
OMG!! What did they do??
thats wht i am wondering!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #6
Abaca

wow, that is really saying a lot, and i only read half! I hope everything turns up okay, I would hate for u just to hang out with your friends. I really, really, really, hope that things r a-okay, and that everything is going to be fine.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #7
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Pretty strong words but I understnad! How did they react?
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #8
MoonSoldier42
Webkinz :)

MoonSoldier42 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOAH! I didn't read all of it either. What did they do?! Did they force to much schoolwork on you or something?
Old 01-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #9
No day but today
Gift Guru

I know this seems trivial, but two weeks ago, I told my dad about the two new retiring Webkinz. We were on a trip, so he said he'd get them when we got home. Today at home I found some cheap, then called him, and he said he would buy them when he got home as long as i paid him. But when he got home, Mom told him no, no more Webkinz for me. I got ticked because Dad promised twice, once before when Mom agreed, and once today, then changed his mind. Here was the last straw, though; I sat on the stairs, crying, just asking if they would please listen to me for two minutes. Not to plead, not to persuade, but to talk about it. I sat there and cried and just tried to get them to talk to me, but they wouldn't. Then I went upstairs to my loving cat, bed, and computer, and began to type...
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #10
dsportgirl

What Happend???
Closed