Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 09:40 AM   #1
kxk0
Gifted

kxk0 is on a distinguished road

Default Kxk0's Moving Process JUST UPDATED! PLEASE READ HUGEEEEEEEEE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1
Hi everyone thanks for coming and comforting
I am so sad I am moving!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am moving to New york upstate and i live in CA I can't go from hot to freezing!!! I am so sad I am leaving my friends and my school my house my room EVERYTHING WHAAAA!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO MOVE i really thought we were gonna stay at CA ny dad was doing great but the reason we are moving is because he got a promotion!!!! whaaa i don't want a promotion i want to stay in CA!!!! i am going to miss everyone and my friends and my guy friends and friday night movies with my friends
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM! I just can't go on and then in Jan I just dissapear and be like woops forgot to tell you! I am so saddddd WHY MEE WHYYYYY???? I need some tips for saying GOODBBBBBYEEEEEE
i am just going to miss everything we are moving, Jan 17th
It seems far but its to close for me!
Please leave me a messege i am going to be so depressed for FOREVERRRRR

Chapter 2

Hello Everyone, (this is just a little update part)
Thanks for coming back and listening to the rest of my story
So A last Week I posted that i was moving alot of people Responded With awesome tips! Well I have actully Made one of Those ideas from Online Web To My Story Of Moving Thanks LoveHorses !
I have made a Scrapbook out of my Camara And Have already Put MANY photos in there and i am also making a tape I have already Finished 1 tape on my cam and made a fun video and my computer
I really have had so much fun with this process it has been very sad but still I am Gonna Enjoy every signle minute i have to spend with my friends well gotta go I will keep Webkinz Insider and YOU Posted on My steps Through Taking This Big Leap To New York!
-kxk0

P.S
YOU ROCK WEBKINZ INSIDER THANKS EVERYONE!

Chapter 3

Hi everyone!!
Thanks for giving me great tips last week and i hope i will get some more! This week During Thanksgiving break i had alot of fun with my friends! On the first day of break my friends that are girls all went shopping!!!! and then after went to friendlys! It was awesome!
we took many Photos and I am still working on my Album this week i created 10 pages so i have 26 pages STUFFED with photos and I have 2 Tapes Of all my friends and me. And during the week we went to, Movies, MORE SHOPPING!, played gutair hero 3,
had a sleepover (s) and alot more crazy stuff i wish i could post you the videos we took! we made a music video with my guy friends
we did "Lifes what you make it hannah montanna" IT WAS SO FUNNY! we gave the boys make overs and just had such a fun time! It was amazingggg well i have to go!
I'll keep you posted!
Thanks for reading and giving tips!
-kxk0

Hello Everybody!
Ok so I am ABSOULTLY THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THIS EARTH!
Ok so Remember how my dad got a promtion to upstate NY?
Well My Best Friend sky51 (on webkinz insider) dad works with My dad ok this is the lucky part! HER DAD JUST GOT THE PROMTION TOO! i am so excited i get to move with my best friend! But she is moving in feb. i am moving in Jan. but every six months she has to go to her moms house in italy But she has to go to her moms house on dec 27th and she comes back in june so she won't be with me the first couple month but oh well! I don't care she is moving to NY with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the luckiest person ever!!!!!!!!
and also just wanted to let you know that the scrap book is going great! and also the tapes! keep looking in new posts for new news on my move to NY
-kxk0

Last edited by kxk0; 12-07-2007 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 09:41 AM   #2
Chirp6
Gifted

Chirp is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please I Need Comfort!!!! Please Read

Oh that's so hard! I feel so bad for you I know it hard hard to imagine now with leaving your friends and all but you will come to find new friends and New York must be the shopping capital of the world! As someone who moved 8 times in my life I can tell you that you will meet great people wherever you go. Yes you never really get used to the cold but there is nothing nicer than being cozy inside when it is cold out. I hope everything goes well for you. Thanks to great technology you're never that far from your friends these days.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:56 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

kieraandeddiesmom is an unknown quantity at this point

My suggestion is to go on-line and read up about where you are headed. New york is a rather large state and to say up-state, well that is a very large area. Read up about the town. Find the local shopping malls. Check out your new school and see where they rank in sports, music and what after school activities they have.

See how far you are from NYC, you can ride the train in each weekend. There is shows, shopping and great museums.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:00 AM   #4
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

There are a lot of winter time sports that are so much fun. Ice skating, skiing, snow boarding, even just snowball fights and building a snowman. Try and make the most of all the wonderful things New York has to offer. You should have a little going away party and make sure that all your friends give you their email address so that you can keep in touch. Good luck to you and your family.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:02 AM   #5

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

First off, take a deeeeep breathe.
You'll be okay! - Moving isn't that bad (Trust me, I've done it a ton, lol. at least 5 times in the past decade). Think of it as a new adventure, you'll get to meet new people, see new things.

There are a ton of winter things to do, skiing is soo much fun, and skating is great too.

You need to tell your friends you're moving - Make sure you have their addresses' and their emails and phonenumbers - you can keep in touch then, and send them pictures and letters from your new state! I'm sure they'd like that.

It'll be hard for them as well, when someone moves everyone's lives get all rearanged.
Just bring it up causually, tell them your Dad got a promotion and that means you'll have to move, but you would like to stay in contact and you'll miss them so much.

Its even okay to cry.

Good luck! & Remember to have fun, it'll be great fun, even more so if you're moving close to NYC!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-15-2007, 11:23 AM   #6
call me char =]
Gift Guru

Winterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of light

I had to move from Chicago to Ohio, so I know how hard it is. Keep in touch with your old friends by email, or IM, but phone probably wouldn't be the best choice because it'd be long distance, but if you used cell phone it wouldn't cost any more I don't think.I'm so sorry to hear that your moving such a long way! You'll make new friends in New York!
Winterfresh is offline Female
Old 11-15-2007, 11:39 AM   #7
kxk0
Gifted

THANKS everyone these are very helpfull ways to help me get through it i will post more Threads about my movings and keep in touch about the moving process I am just so shocked cause i move alot at least 6 times but we haven't moved for at least 3 years (almost 4 : ( ) thats why it is such a shocker i really thought we were gonna stay! cause usally we stay in a town for 1year to like 2 years
So it was a HUGE SHOCKERR but when my dad sat me down it was kinda ocward i thought i was in trouble LOL but then the word "WE ARE MOVING"
Popped out. BUt I'd rather be grounded then Move on the other side of the the US but these are all very thoughtfull ideas!!! exspecaly, MissGnomie and Keiraanddeddiesmom

THANKS EVERYONE
Old 11-15-2007, 12:19 PM   #8
Pandi

Sorry about that. But I love Upstate NY! Its so nice out there. ^^ The tall pine trees,the sound of the mice chuffling about,and the rivers! Sure,it gets pretty darn cold,but in summer,it is WONDERFUL! I have a great grandma there,and we visit every now and then. I love it! Maybe ask your parents to buy you a few Webkinz?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #9
kxk0
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Pandi
Sorry about that. But I love Upstate NY! Its so nice out there. ^^ The tall pine trees,the sound of the mice chuffling about,and the rivers! Sure,it gets pretty darn cold,but in summer,it is WONDERFUL! I have a great grandma there,and we visit every now and then. I love it! Maybe ask your parents to buy you a few Webkinz?
ohhh i like the webkinz idea for going away present : ) haha
Yeah I have lived in NYC once but only ffor like maybe like 8 or 10 months.
but never upstate new york I hope I will like my new house i haven't seen it yet
But we are staying at a hotel in New york when we move there and we will live at the hotel
till we find a house gonna be wierd not having my own room : (
Old 11-15-2007, 01:05 PM   #10
Pandi

Its ok. :3 Just ask your parents for webkinz xD
Upstate NY isn't too bad. I love it! The creeks are awsome,and the tall trees is just relaxing.
Closed