Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 10:29 AM   #91
Miley .x
Webkinz :)

goldiegirl27 is a jewel in the roughgoldiegirl27 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Just some life lessons

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
Here a few of mine
Be yourself,
Don't let anyone change you
Don't let anyone tell you can't do something cause if you have your heart and mind set on it do it go for it.
Don't wear flip flops out in the pouring rain
Don't keep your phone in your pocket not unless your pockets are deep ( My phone accidentally feel out of my pocket and landed in my dad's car and we thought i left it in another town, it's not cool plus when it was an iPhone ) .
Don't be friends with someone that treats you like your worthless and you can't do anything.
Don't be friends with someone who is famous for getting into a lot of fights
Don't walk,drive, ride horses/bikes ECT. in rising flood waters.
If there reports of flooding and your home starts to flood, get the most importain stuff that means the world to you, get some clothes and if you have animals get them out and get out! Get to higher ground don't fight the flood waters in the house. Just let it take it, it's a loose battle (I learn from experience.)
During sever weather make sure every single thing laptops/ cell phone/ flash light is changed and has batteries cause you don't know how long power will be out if it goes out.
Haters are gonna hate/
And always keep your head up high when things are bad.
Always eat before you go outside and do a lot of things. I learn that the hard way
So yea here a few of mine.
View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
I thought of a few more.
Sometimes when people ask you 'whats wrong' they sometimes don't care.
Don't listen to your favorite song at 12am.
For you writers out there: don't let anyone tell you what to put in your story, make it your own.
Don't go fish tank shopping with your dad plus when he's in a hurry. He'll spend more then he should . Don't go to a petsmart on the other side of town bringing home a Betta fish, you'll have water all over yourself
Some times not trusting is a good thing.
When you feel car sick don't look out the window
Don't let your nerves get the best of you.
Think before you agree to do a anything.
Watch where you walk
Don't text and walk in the middle of the road.
Don't wear Cowboy boots in snow.
When you fall on your rear just laugh it off
Don't flip out if your lost
Stay calm as much as possible when in a stressful or panicking problem.
When mom wrong she right.
Talking to your animal is awesome
Never give up never back down
Fight until the end
Fighting gets you nowhere
Let a toddler throw a tantrum
Okay Marissa, I know half of those are about me, that's totally obvs.
Just saying, bad idea to post about me on a site I'm also on.

Btw, two of your last ones contradict each other;
-Fight until the end.
-Fighting gets you nowhere.

-Sorry to disturb the thread guys.. :/-
goldiegirl27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #92
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Ok here's a few more:

"It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you got.." <<From a song (I don't know the name of the song but when I find out I'll post it)

Perfection is the enemy of the good (something my Dad always says and I think is quite true)

Listen to your instincts. It could save your life.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #93
3 shooting stars

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

1. Don't procrastinate on any homework, essays, etc
2. Don't touch anything metal that's plugged in
3. Don't put tin foil in the microwave
4. Everyone makes mistakes
5. Believe in yourself
dcr173 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #94
stacir10

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

Thought of more....

1. Hating yourself gets you nowhere. Ignore others, stereotypes, and opinions and just be yourself. Someone out there loves you.

2.Don't think no one cares. Maybe they are just too afraid to speak up

3. Ignore stereotypes. That *nerd* may be the awesomest person ever.

4. Be yourself-no matterhow different you arte, there is someone out there who loves the real you

5. Dare to be different- Trying to fit in will just hurt you in the end. Peole don't want to know what you pretend to be, but what you really are
stacir is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #95
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by stacir
Thought of more....

1. Hating yourself gets you nowhere. Ignore others, stereotypes, and opinions and just be yourself. Someone out there loves you.

2.Don't think no one cares. Maybe they are just too afraid to speak up

3. Ignore stereotypes. That *nerd* may be the awesomest person ever.

4. Be yourself-no matterhow different you arte, there is someone out there who loves the real you

5. Dare to be different- Trying to fit in will just hurt you in the end. Peole don't want to know what you pretend to be, but what you really are
I really like these because it's what I should learn to do. Just accept myself (or yourself or whoever you're talking about) and not try to do things because they are the "trend". I've been known to do that but I'm finally starting to realize that I'm just a quiet person who happens to be a nerd and loves to play webkinz. And that's who I am and I won't be anything different.

(ps. Sorry if that sounded really boring and centered around myself but I just gotta say that to let myself know it and if you got something out of that, then that's great )
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #96
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
oh.

don't watch Coreline at 2am.
I started cracking up at that one!!
allyb0 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #97
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Don't put wax paper on a chair, pore glue over it, put brown food coloring into it, and then mix furiously (so furiously you scrub the bottom).
It makes a whole in the paper and leaves a uncomfortable shade of brown on your hand painted chair
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #98
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

never open peanuts in a bathroom, they spill all over..
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #99
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Don't worry about, "what if" wonder about "what will". (;

Meaning, don't pass up something you want and then wonder about it the rest of your life, go ahead and do it and then wonder about the great things that will happen because of this choice you picked.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #100
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

- Do not write "what do you call it when you poke cows with hot sticks?" on your best friend's journal while you're supposed to be quietly writing poetry during LA/English class (looooooooong story, LOL)
- ACCEPT EVERYONE. This is a biggie in my life.
- Everything is not as it seems.
- Dwelling on the bad things makes them worse.
- Never trying is worse than giving up.
- Beauty is within the eye of the beholder.
- Having a low self-esteem is worse than being narcissistic.
Closed

Tags
alley&ali ♥, dazzle65656 waz here, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, horsesrmytruelove, i have a dream ♥, joy!, kl posted on this thread!, prayers4tommy, ss2013, teamgale, wackyzingoz211:)