Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #11
#1Michael Landon fan
Webkinz :)

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

Default Re: Ipads ?

Yuppers I already know that apps cost more
I have all that checked out already.
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #12

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

They are worth it, yea it's basically an over size iPod touch/ iPhone but they are alot. of fun to have. I love to watch movies/ music videos ect on mine. I like to watch bonanza on it cause it's kewl they are good as for typing if your a writer like me. But iPad two takes horrible pictures xD. But yea they are worth it really, just get a case for it .
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
They are worth it, yea it's basically an over size iPod touch/ iPhone but they are alot. of fun to have. I love to watch movies/ music videos ect on mine. I like to watch bonanza on it cause it's kewl they are good as for typing if your a writer like me. But iPad two takes horrible pictures xD. But yea they are worth it really, just get a case for it .
Lol I use spell check all the time too
Thanks marisa ooh I bet watching bonanza on there is great !
Old 02-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #14

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

If you already have a ipod touch 4th gen, and a good computer, then why waste the money?
I've had an itouch for 3 years this christmas, and everytime i go to Verizon (which isnt that often, but when i do its for about 6 hours) I play with the iPad, and I cant name ONE thing about it thats different then the itouch.
And I actually prefer the itouch a lot more, I like being able to fit it in my pocket.
I feel like im holding around a poster when ever i hold an ipad.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #15
#1Michael Landon fan

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
If you already have a ipod touch 4th gen, and a good computer, then why waste the money?
I've had an itouch for 3 years this christmas, and everytime i go to Verizon (which isnt that often, but when i do its for about 6 hours) I play with the iPad, and I cant name ONE thing about it thats different then the itouch.
And I actually prefer the itouch a lot more, I like being able to fit it in my pocket.
I feel like im holding around a poster when ever i hold an ipad.
Ok thanks a lot
I bet it would be hard to hold since my hands are small.

What is a good tablet besides the kindle fire that works well ?
Old 02-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #16

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Side Note: Some iPod Touch/iPhone Apps will NOT work on an iPad properly.
You have to buy separate iPad apps, which are often quite a but more expensive than iPhone apps.
For example, I was looking at an App once, and it was 1.99 for iPhone, but 6.99 for iPad. So definitely keep that in mind also, since it's an extra cost.
Yeah, I had an iPod before my iPad and mostly all my apps are for iPhone/ iPod Touch so you just have to zoom in.
I got an iPad 2 for Christmas and it has 3G and I really love how I can go on the internet everywhere and that some of the iPad apps are really fun but it's just an oversized iPod 4. I just don't like how it's quite big. But overall I really like it. But if you have a iPod fourth generation, I would personally not get one .
Koodo is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #17
#1Michael Landon fan

View Post Originally Posted by Koodo
Yeah, I had an iPod before my iPad and mostly all my apps are for iPhone/ iPod Touch so you just have to zoom in.
I got an iPad 2 for Christmas and it has 3G and I really love how I can go on the internet everywhere and that some of the iPad apps are really fun but it's just an oversized iPod 4. I just don't like how it's quite big. But overall I really like it. But if you have a iPod fourth generation, I would personally not get one .
Yea I'm not getting a iPad but instill want to get a tablet though.
Closed

Tags
hi kiddo!, soa, twloha