Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 10:53 AM   #1
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

Default I'm terrified and really worried, help!

I'm worried that my parents have been reading my posts and Private Messages. I have a few things that I'm worried about because of this:
  • I'm really worried that they've read some of my poetry and stories that I've written in the Creative Writing section. They are very personal, definitely not something you'd want people you see every day to view.
  • I've admitted that I'm obsessed with, "Naruto" on here. Of course, this isn't a bad thing, but I'd sooner dress as a boy for two weeks than let my family know that on purpose.
  • I don't talk about 'bad' things through Private Messages, but definitely things that I wouldn't want my parents to see because it is between close, online friends.
I'm logged in on Mom's laptop and on this computer, and it would be a great inconvenience for lazy me to have to log in each time, so although I will log out from there as soon as it stops being slower than a pig in quicksand, I'm terrified of this, please help!

Last edited by Lady_Vacuum; 11-17-2007 at 10:58 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
I Love Elephants
Gift Guru

Dargie is a glorious beacon of lightDargie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I'm terrified and really worried, help!

Just log out every time you want to leave! Also go somewhere where they cant see you! Hope i helped a bit.....Sorry but i always feel that way too!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:56 AM   #3
Horsegrl106 and ^
Gifted

horsegrl107 will become famous soon enough

hey lv
that doesn't sound to bad.... it definately could be worse. do you know for sure that they have been reading them? like have they told you or do you have any pure proof?
Old 11-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #4
AmericanEagleGirl

omg!!! same with me but i really dont care bout my 'rent readin my stuff. i yell at them when the do but i always get in trouble

---------- AmericanEagleGirl added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

if i were u i would change the siggy

Last edited by AmericanEagleGirl; 11-17-2007 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2007, 10:59 AM   #5
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by horsegrl107
hey lv
that doesn't sound to bad.... it definately could be worse. do you know for sure that they have been reading them? like have they told you or do you have any pure proof?
I'm paranoid about everything, lately I've gotten myself scared to death that the people around me are reading my mind and they don't approve of my thoughts. I'm paranoid about this, too. Dad has called me, "Lady Vacuum" a few times recently and that's started this paranoia.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:01 AM   #6
Kayangel

I know how it is, you don't really want people reading your private stuff, or the your special secrets you've kept from them. Do they know about Webkinz Insider? If they do then the only thing I can think of is to log out every time. (Which I know is tedious) I really can't think of anything else that would stop them from reading you posts.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:02 AM   #7
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

You know your parents only check into those thigns because they care about you, right? I am sure it is very embarrassing to think of the things they have read, but isn't it nice to know they care? lots of kids get in very dangerous situations with preditors every day. I'm not saying that happens here, but alot of parents don't bother checking their kids private messages or email or what not. Just ask your parents to keep what they find to them selves ^_~!
Old 11-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #8
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Kayangel
I know how it is, you don't really want people reading your private stuff, or the your special secrets you've kept from them. Do they know about Webkinz Insider? If they do then the only thing I can think of is to log out every time. (Which I know is tedious) I really can't think of anything else that would stop them from reading you posts.
They know about Webkinz Insider, and they know my username. I should maybe change my username and alter my avatar, signature and all else and log out each time.

---------- Lady_Vacuum added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by faeoori
You know your parents only check into those thigns because they care about you, right? I am sure it is very embarrassing to think of the things they have read, but isn't it nice to know they care? lots of kids get in very dangerous situations with preditors every day. I'm not saying that happens here, but alot of parents don't bother checking their kids private messages or email or what not. Just ask your parents to keep what they find to them selves ^_~!
I'm scared that if I ask them about it, I'll get an answer I won't like. I'm also scared that if I ask them, it'll look like I have something to hide here. And though I don't have anything bad to hide, I've still got something to hide, you know?

Last edited by Lady_Vacuum; 11-17-2007 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2007, 11:06 AM   #9
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

don't worry, u shouldn't be afraid to tell your parents about these things tho, they'd probably accually be proud of you!
ouscream is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #10
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ouscream
don't worry, u shouldn't be afraid to tell your parents about these things tho, they'd probably accually be proud of you!
I'm sure they might, but I'm too scared to. As you can see, I'm quite the sissy with all these things I worry about and all these things that I'm afraid of.
Closed