Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2014, 11:40 PM   #1
♥Autumn♥
Webkinz :)

cuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder
cuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder

Default If you knew you only had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?

Hey guys. I was just thinking of this.
If you knew you only had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?

I've been thinking about this for a while, still can't decide. I'd probably do a ton of risky things I've ALWAYS wanted to do.

Bungee Jumping, Sky Diving, Go on every roller coaster at Disney Walk up to anyone and just hug them.. That kind of stuff!

What about you?

{Anything at all!!}
cuteycuteycute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2014, 11:43 PM   #2
MoonageDaydreamer

TheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
TheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: If you knew you only had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?

I'd buy all the estore pets and give my account to my niece. I'd come out to everyone i loved dear.
TheRagingOne is offline Female
Old 05-06-2014, 05:36 AM   #3
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

i would go to the grand canyon..........
Old 05-06-2014, 05:38 AM   #4

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

I would watch Divergent 11 more times
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #5

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I would let the people I love know everything I know about the God I love.
I'd make sure that they all know how much they mean to me, and that I'll see them again in a WAY better place.
And then I'd love to just relax and enjoy that day with my family at home. (eat, play games, etc.) I'm not afraid of what comes next.

Last edited by Desty; 05-06-2014 at 11:33 AM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #6
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

(save myself by going to confession and mass before this, btw)

Try to convert anyone on this earth I guess and tell everyone I know that I have only 24 hours (less) to live and stuff.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 05-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #7

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

go to bed
it'll just be like falling asleep and not waking up i guess
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #8

peachypeaches defies all odds
peachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all odds

1. Cry
2. Write letters or draw pictures for the people I love, and maybe wander around a bookstore picking out random books for them because basically everyone I love is a bookworm
3. Hug everyone
4. Sing "Drink With Me" from Les Miserables
5. Play Clair de Lune until I die
Old 05-06-2014, 10:04 PM   #9
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Probably tell everyone how I honestly think of them (especially those who I love most; I'd tell them how much they really mean to me).
The rest, I'd probably do some #yolo stuff.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:48 PM   #10

Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!
Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!

on one hand I'd probably try to watch tv and movies as much as I could
OH I'd also eat as many calories as I possibly could (aka lots of bags of flamin' hot cheetos)

on the other hand I'd want to express my love towards my loved ones
I'd want to talk to everyone I hadn't talked to for months, thank my professors yanno
Nostalgia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, dftba, yellow matter custard