Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

jenn_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation I Wish.... The Earth Would Be Clean.

hello. i'm Jenny. did you know? almost every single American uses half a gallon of gas EACH DAY?? and that's the billions of americans. it's the same for other countries. billions and billions of gallons of gas pollution fill the air, actually making the air dirter. the weather is getting hotter, and the icecaps in antarctica is melting. badly. and the mother polar bears are becoming weaker, being less able to provide for their young. the worst part? they'll be all gone by we have children. they'll say "Mommy, whats a polar bear?" do you want to hear that? i don't! i hate it!!!

they cannot do ANYTHING about it.

but we can.

help the earth and reduce reuse recycle. it's not THAT hard.
jenn_1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I Wish.... The Earth Would Be Clean.

I agree! I have asked my mom if I could ride my bike to school since I live only about 5 minutes away but she is concerned that it isn't safe but I can't disagree because the world isn't the safest place. At least I help other ways by recycling and keeping more lights off.
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Closed