Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #11
Rainbow_Bacon
Webkinz :)

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

Default Re: I Used To Think

I can't remember any right now, but there were alot of things.... I was a very imaginitive kid.
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #12
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

EDIT
View Post Originally Posted by Xma92fx
I used to think that the Easter Bunny came in through the front door xD
Well, obviously, he comes in through the bathroom window. xD

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-03-2011 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: please keep this site appropriate
minimaid is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #13

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I used to think that if you were claustrophobic (spelling?) you were afraid of Santa Claus. xD
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #14
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

I used to think that the ocean ate people.
starwartwilight is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #15

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

I used to think my ankle was a rock.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #16
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I used to think Tiger Woods was a place to golf at, not a golfer.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 12:38 AM   #17
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

I used to think that if you poked a picture of someone (like a poster from a magazine) that they would feel it xD

I also used to think that the factory smokestacks made the clouds.

I used to think that my stuffed animals would become real and party at night when I was asleep and when I left the house xD
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #18
starlight* has disabled reputation

Smile Re: I Used To Think

Ooh, I thought of a lot of weird things when I was little. xD

I thought that if you let go of a balloon, a kid in another country would somehow get it.
I thought that teachers lived at the school.
I thought that if you watched too much television/went on the computer for too long, your head would turn into a square. (I blame my mom.)
I thought that clouds tasted like marshmallows.
I thought that everything on TV was real.
I thought that people took a magical pill to become an adult. (... I don't know where I came up with that.)
I thought that if you stayed in the sun too long, you would melt.
I thought that "meanie" was the worst insult you can ever say to a person.
edit

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-03-2011 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: please keep it site appropriate
Old 01-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #19

Sherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I used to think that when I turned 11, I would get a letter from Hogwarts XD
Sherbetpuppy is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 08:02 AM   #20

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

I used to imagine my parents' childhood in black and white. xD I still do sometimes.

I used to think that anyone with spiked hair had a goal of washing my hair. I hated having my hair touched, especially by people with spiked hair.

I used to think that inside our bodies we're filled with just black and red wires. No bones or anything. Just wires.

There's a ton more... I was a weird kid. xD

Nice thread!
Mizabif is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 pinky, alley&kate&ali, code wowewe, followyourheart♥, god is 100% awesome, hey! you're beautiful!, jellydonut!, jellytoast...yummy! =p, jessie_1721 was here :], jessi♥, l.e.a.h, ninjalicious, reachforthestars<3, tigerdove is here, wherearemynuggets, wheres my letter!?, you are beautiful!, you're baked bread! xd, ~l u n a k i t t y~, ••••••••shatner•, ♫sing4me a melody