Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Arrow I Used To Think

A while ago, me and my cousins were planning on making a book and trying to get it published with a bunch of things we used to think when we were little, we never got enough ideas though so we kind of canceled out the idea, so now I will just make a thread with a few of the funnier ones we found, and hopefully you will post things YOU used to think!

Click the image to open in full size.
Example: I used to think brows cows made chocolate milk. (didn't we all?)

So here are some of mine, my sisters, and my cousins.

I used to think the Gulf of Mexico was a giant golf course.

I used to think that the closet in the art room that the teacher never opened was his house, and all teachers lived at school.

I used to think those short school buses were for shorter kids.

I used to think factory smokestacks made the clouds.

I had this toy clock thing that made a funny noise when you turned the hands and our couch made the same noise when you sat on it (like a squeaky noise), so I thought the couch was filled with those little toy clocks! lol

Those are all the semi-funny ones I can think of now, but if you have any post them here!

You can also post funny stories from when you were little.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by jellydonut; 03-08-2011 at 07:23 PM..
jellydonut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Default Re: I Used To Think

That's a cute idea, with the book! You should have went through with it.

Anyways, I used to think a lot of things when I was little. I loved one of my teachers [when I was little] so much, that I thought of her as my second mom. xD

There's probably a lot more, I was a curious kid. xD I just don't remember.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
Got your bunny!

Pollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant future

(Deleted)

another little story was when we were all sleeping downstairs a small bat was in our house and my dad was trying to get it with a broom,and that was the night i lost my tooth so i started screaming "NO ITS THE TOOTH FAIRY"

Last edited by Webberlily; 01-03-2011 at 01:35 AM.. Reason: Please keep it suitable for the youngest readers
Pollen3 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #4

Twinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of light

I used to think cross country skiing was going down really giant hills. I just learned yesterday that it's on mostly flat surfaces. xD

I also used to think that pickles were just pickles and that was it. But they're cucumbers... Pickled cucumbers...
Twinklepaugh is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
ebkinz!

jolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to behold

LOL! These are really funny! I used to think that grown-ups were born grown-ups, and I would always stay a kid.
jolo9 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #6

Xma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledge

I used to think that the Easter Bunny came in through the front door xD
Old 01-01-2011, 04:23 PM   #7
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I use to think people would work the street lights (the red, green, and yellow ones) underground.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #8

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

I used to think that traffic lights were controlled by workers behind bushes.
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #9
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Hmm... I always thought tea and pizza would taste really gross together [or so people had told me], but I tried it last night. It was pretty tasty
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #10

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

I thought that when you zipped zippers, there were little men inside the zipper to put the teeth together.
skyranch is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 pinky, alley&kate&ali, code wowewe, followyourheart♥, god is 100% awesome, hey! you're beautiful!, jellydonut!, jellytoast...yummy! =p, jessie_1721 was here :], jessi♥, l.e.a.h, ninjalicious, reachforthestars<3, tigerdove is here, wherearemynuggets, wheres my letter!?, you are beautiful!, you're baked bread! xd, ~l u n a k i t t y~, ••••••••shatner•, ♫sing4me a melody