Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #11
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: I need to vent, thank you for letting me.

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
First of all, sorry to hear about your mom but I'm glad she's okay.

Second of all, sorry you had such a bad day. What your friend said was pretty rude but (no, I'm trying to be rude or siding with her) but honestly, I would probably be a little annoyed, well not really annoyed, I don't know how to describe it, that you are so upset about a game but yet I TOTALLY understand you. And it's not that you were mad over JUST losing your DS, you were probably just frustrated and worn out and emotionally drained from the day. That happens to me, when I've had a bad day, every thing seems like a HUGE deal. But again, I understand how you feel so I'm not saying that you shouldn't be mad about the DS I'm just saying that from the outside, it would be a little annoying but since I've been on the inside, I can actually relate so I don't feel annoyed at you.

^Hope that made sense to you^
You know what is funny? I toatlly understand what you meant. lol

I was just annoyed with my friend because she cryes over a broken nail and if you don't cry with her she gets REALLY mad. She is a mom too. So I guess I was just looking for her to tell me that everything was going to be ok and that she was here for me.

I don't have any money right now and the money I do have I spend on Webkinz. Maybe I should be admitted. So losing the DS I just saw money running out the window and honestly I think I was just upset with people. My pen could have been stolen today and I think I might have reacted the same way.

I just need to see my mom and give her a hug and then I will be like what DS and why did I wrtie on the blog about it.

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I am really sorry, that is so wrong.
I'm glad your mom got through her surgery.
But stealing a DS? That is just..
That is so, so, so awful! *HUGS*
Hope you feel better now!
And just know we all do care, you can tell us anything!
Thank you for the post. I am feeling the love. I didn't want to post right away because I was affraid people would attach me. I have seen this before, but I knew that the wonderful men and womon on here would make me feel better and it is helping, thank you.

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Bless your heart! ((hugs)) I understand how stressful events can pile up, and all of a sudden, one more straw breaks the camel's back. Times like these really make you cling to God, and it really is amazing that when it seems like we can't take any more, He gives us that extra bit of strength that can only come from Him. I heard a sermon once that said that sometimes it's like we are rubberbands, and we are stretched to our limits, and then God gives us rest, but the 'rubberband' is bigger afterward. I am praying for you and your mom. And even the person who took the ds. I hope God can use that for a bigger purpose. I hope you can get some rest soon, and I pray for quick recovery for your mom. ((hug))
Thank you soooo much. I totally agree with you. I love God and he is my savior. Days like today I am glad that he is in my life and that he showed me WI. Isn't that funny? I am not a blogger nor a forum person. However, today I see how useful it is. I felt very alone when everything was happening, even with God on my side. He told me it was ok to post and find comfort even if people didn't understand what I was saying.

Normally I don't need people, but clearly this is his way of telling me that I do. Thank you.

I like the rubberband thought. I always say that he thinks I am a body builder and keeps adding weight. They say he only gives you what you can handle, but sometimes I think he thinks I am stronger than I am.

I have been praying for he person that took it, because they need the Lord in their lives and I pray that they find him.

Before everyone jumps down me for my post. I am STILL sitting here, looking for DS's on line and wow I didn't know they were that much. I got mine as a gift for Christmas. A couple just sat next to me crying because their child is in surgery.

I have no reason to cry. My mom is ok, just more than likely board and asking for me... I am a blessed person and I thank you guys for being here for me when I just felt like no one was.

Last edited by rollingfur; 03-17-2010 at 01:50 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #12

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

Well Sorry your having bad day. But i think you are making a little bit of a big deal about the DS. You can allways replace it. I need to replace mine. I don't have money either......... Just be glad your mom is doing good. My mom had cancer two times and had three surgerys. Hope the day get better and
God bless
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #13

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

I am praying for you. Bad days are awful, but they help apprecite the good ones. *Gives huge bear hug* Tell your mom that I hope she recovers quickly.
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #14
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
Well Sorry your having bad day. But i think you are making a little bit of a big deal about the DS. You can allways replace it. I need to replace mine. I don't have money either......... Just be glad your mom is doing good. My mom had cancer two times and had three surgerys. Hope the day get better and
God bless
Honestly it wasn't about the DS, after a long day you reflect. You see I am a very independant person. I was at the hospital by myself. While being there I don't talk to people, yet there is this feeling of "family" with all the people waiting with you. You don't have to talk or know anything about them, but you know that you are all in the same boat. One look at the person and you know they are worried just like you. When my DS was stolen I felt so alone. I have never felt that way and it just broke me. I needed for someone to tell me everything was going to be ok. I NEVER ask for help or reach out to anyone. I help everyone else instead, so the one time that I reached out I didn't get a "it is ok everything will be alright." Instead I got "get over it. Pull yourself together." It wasn't what I needed. So I turned to a forum about stuffed animals for wormth and compassion. I found what I needed and the typing was just an out pouring of emotions. You see when you only cry once a year, when you cry it doesn't stop and you tend to let it all out.

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I just said a little prayer for her. I prayed that it does not return.

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
I am praying for you. Bad days are awful, but they help apprecite the good ones. *Gives huge bear hug* Tell your mom that I hope she recovers quickly.
Thank you soooo much. As soon as I saw my mom everything was GREAT!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #15
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Ohmigoodness, I am SOO sorry! If I were you I'd be the same way, I was freaking out when my mom had a small surgery!!!!! I am sooooo sorry!! I agree, I'd be FREAKING out if I were you and someone stole my DS! I am soo sorry!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #16
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

I'm a very hardcore atheist, but that's touching.[:
minimaid is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #17
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

I'm glad your mom is okay.
But I'm sorry about your DS. I would be mad too. If I could, I would get you a DS. You deserve it.
Anyway, I hope your mom has a fast recovery, and I hope your DS turns up somewhere!
becky423 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #18
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
Ohmigoodness, I am SOO sorry! If I were you I'd be the same way, I was freaking out when my mom had a small surgery!!!!! I am sooooo sorry!! I agree, I'd be FREAKING out if I were you and someone stole my DS! I am soo sorry!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, I feel so much better now. Thank you for giving me a hug.

View Post Originally Posted by becky423
I'm glad your mom is okay.
But I'm sorry about your DS. I would be mad too. If I could, I would get you a DS. You deserve it.
Anyway, I hope your mom has a fast recovery, and I hope your DS turns up somewhere!
That is so nice of you. Thank you. The funny thing is that for the first time I didn't play WW today. I did my dailies, but after that I needed something mind numbing which is what my ds is. So instead I came to WI and I got through one of the most emotional days of my life. I am exhausted now.

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
I'm a very hardcore atheist, but that's touching.[:
Thank you for your post, you touched me too.

Last edited by rollingfur; 03-17-2010 at 08:53 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #19
WaHoO! tOtAl KeWlNeS

Coocookrazy will become famous soon enough

Praying for your mum, you, and hopefully for you to get some new friends. Wish i was there to give ya a big squishy mushy hug. Don't worry everything is gonna be okay and vent if ya have to vent, cry when ya need to, and punch a pillow every once in a while. Hope everything goes okay and i've got your back if ya need it xD
Coocookrazy is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 06:09 AM   #20
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by Coocookrazy
Praying for your mum, you, and hopefully for you to get some new friends. Wish i was there to give ya a big squishy mushy hug. Don't worry everything is gonna be okay and vent if ya have to vent, cry when ya need to, and punch a pillow every once in a while. Hope everything goes okay and i've got your back if ya need it xD
Thank you soooo much. I feel better this morning, however while I washed the dog bowls I cried. I have not cried this much in years. So needless to say I need some meds and coffee. I was up again at 4:30 to get here, the hospital by 6:00. Once I get her home today things will be better and everything will go back to being normal.

I called my friend last night to talk with her and see if I lost something in translation in the text. Um no she was not there for me again. I began to tell her how alone I was yesterday and she cut me off to tell me about her day.

I have been there everyday while she talks about her husband and step son. I just needed two seconds. Clearly God always has something for us to learn. I need to figure out why I felt so alone and how to better handle these situations in the future.

Thank you again.
Closed