Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default I need time capsule ideas...

My sisters and I are making a time capsule for my newborn niece. We are making a little scrapbook, adding a zumbuddy, and other little things that are popular right now. We are stuck on what kind of sweet 16 gift to give her, since she'll open it on her 16th b-day. Nothing expensive, maybe a certain jewelry design? Any ideas out there? Thanks
akoolaunt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: I need time capsule ideas...

how about you write a letter? or a first birthday card? maybe.... OMG I KNOW I KNOW! A picture of you and your niece (like you holding her) that would be so amazing. she could look back to when you were younger 16 years ago, and when she was!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

baby socks and hair are cool to look back at and the picture idea is cool too. Yea, have her open it on her 16th birthday and just that is an awsome gift! Fake pearl or diamond earings dont really go out of style, and retro is always cool no matter what! Accually if you can find some things that are "In" now and probably wont be in 16 years put those in there. Headbands, funky neaklaces, or scarves. or all the people making the time capsule could write her a letter into the future, Like...

Dear ______ Neice.... lol,

By the time you get this letter you will be a lovley young woman yadda yadda, and im sure you will grow up into something great, wee can tell becuase of the awsome people rasing you, haha.

From, akoolaunt

Making it is as much fun as getting it! So just have fun with it! im sure she will love it no matter what =]
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
kkc5173

KarenC is on a distinguished road

Include a newspaper from the current year so your niece can read it and see what was going on the year the time capsule was made. I have a local newspaper from the day my son was born and have it in his baby box in the basement. I am sure someday we will be looking at it and laughing at what we are reading in it!!
KarenC is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 07:51 AM   #5
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

thank you all so much for your ideas, they are all great. Now I just need that 'retro' piece.
Valwiehl, I love the letter idea!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Closed