Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

YeoSoCute is on a distinguished road

Angry I need friendship advice! Please help me!

I used to sit at a table at my school with two of my friends named (Not real names, btw) Eve and Rose. One day I brought a reading project written in my own handwriting, and when I was gone to put something in my locker, Eve said something like this to Rose: "I can barely read that.", meaning my book report. Later, Rose told me, and at recess Rose asked Eve why she said that, and asked her if I was her friend. Eve didn't answer the first question, but she answered the last question by saying to Rose: "That's the weirdest idea I've ever heard." I then talked to her and told her that Rose was really sad by what she said, and Eve just says she has a lot of 'unexplained anger', then she went up to Rose and shrugged, said "Sorry." and walked away like she didn't even care. Rose also told me that whenever I'd do something random and go off to do something else, Eve would sigh or say say something like "She's so weird".
She's also REALLY critical, and sometimes she ditches me for a more popular group.

I've never had this happen to me before so if you could help me.... Thank you so much!
YeoSoCute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Default Re: I need friendship advice! Please help me!

Well sounds like "Eve" is not a true friend. I would try to avoid her sometimes, or pull her aside and explain everything. Maybe just hang out with Rose more to show Eve that if she is going to be like that, then you shouldn't have to bother being around her.

If Eve continues to act like that, then I would consider trying to find some other friends. Maybe you and Rose are thinking the same thing. Talk to rose and see how she feels.

I'm sorry if I didn't help much!
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Well she seems like she's not a true freind so DON'T hang around her!Find a new freind!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #4

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

She's not a true friend. If she ditches u why bother be with her? But maybe if u just talk and hang out more with her maybe you'd understand her more. I hope ur friendship is a good one~

Good luck!
~Aikou
Aikou is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

i know this may sound harsh but find some new friend to hang out with! school drama is never fun and everyone knows it. stay away from her if she makes you show off your bad side and trust me i learned that the hard way when i was younger. hang around with people who make you happy and laugh a lot since laughing helps everything
Old 04-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
yummy:)

[Anna-Banana] has disabled reputation

Well Rose is still your friend, right? Just be friends with her then. If Eve is still sitting and hanging out with you and Rose, then just whatever. Just ignore any mean thing she says...because she is obviously not a true friend.
[Anna-Banana] is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #7

YeoSoCute is on a distinguished road

Thank you ALL so much! I'm really glad you took the time out of your day to help me! It really means a lot to me!
YeoSoCute is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #8
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

To me, it sounds like she wants to be in the popular group. Ignore her and just let it be you and Rose, becuase she obviously doesn't want to be around you. Then, when she wants back in (which she possibly will be), tell her you excluded her because she excluded you. Hope all goes well.
mypetduck is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:59 PM   #9

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I think you should just talk to her. She may have some other thing like jealousy, and I think it is better to talk. Also, I find it easir to text or chat online so you can see other people faces. If that doesnt work, just slowly drift away, rather than "Ok I am your friend" one day, and next "I dont like you anymore".
KayJay17 is offline Female
Closed