Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!

Default I need friend advice ASAP!

I need friend advice. Here's the story....

We had to do two social studies papers. And we had to staple them. So the stapler was going around while we were working. And I sit between 2 people that are BFF's. Let's call them JR and ZK. So JR's table had the stapler and of course she passed it to her BFF ZK. And not me. So I just roll my eyes. And then when ZK was finsihed she passed it on to someone else and not me. And so it just kept going around the whole room and I was the only person with out their papers stapled. So when I was done I went up to the teacher and said, "May I use the stapler?" and she said, "Sure, it's on my desk." And I go over there and staple my papers. Then my teacher showed us a powerpoint on what's avablie at the book fair this week. While we were going through the powerpoint, JR and ZK, were passing notes to each other. And when that was over we had to go to art class. And while I was waiting for my work, JR came up to me and said, "Why did you roll your eyes when *ZK's name* didn't give you the stapler?" and I said, "Well, you didn't give it to me." and then she walked away. So then a peice of paper I didn't need came to my desk. JR came over and gave it to me because she happenes to "find" it. So when I took it I noticed, that ZK did a frown on my paper, and on the back I did a smily face with a tounge sticking out of it. At the end of class, we went to my other teachers class. And when we did our math packet we happened to be on the same problem and I already answered my question and I happen to see ZK look at my paper and copy my answer. And so ever since I ignored her. So that's why I need advice ASAP. I'm going to see her tomorrow. And my other friend that already hates me, is going to be there tomorrow. (She wasen't here today) And is going to tell her how "ah-noying" I am and might even hate me more. She will talk back to me and be rude to me. Please please please post! Thank you so much!

*almost crying*

Ps. I might even see her at the book fair tonight. And she always tries to show me off. (Like have the best......)

---------- DogKinz101 added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Anyone...?

---------- DogKinz101 added 12 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Come on guys!

---------- DogKinz101 added 17 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Anyone there....?

Last edited by DogKinz101; 05-05-2008 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
DogKinz101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
tacoworld

Default Re: I need friend advice ASAP!

Well here is my advice...

It does seem like you did over-react alittle about the stapler because many the just didnt notice and forgot to pass it to you. The paper thing was just not appropriet but they might have just been mad. Now i think the solution to this is what basically everyone says, talk it out. You might be scared and dont want to but then maybe you can work things out. BFFs always get into fights,i always get into them with mine! If you cant settle it,then maybe you shouldnt be their friend! So tomarrow or maybe tonight try to talk it out with them!

Hope this helps!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #3

DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!DogKinz101 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks. But JR purposly handed it to her BFF.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
emma_watson_fan

ok that is SO WEIRD. there are two girls in my class like that named *Please dont post personal information!*

-Momma501

Last edited by momma501; 05-06-2008 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: Removed personal information
Old 05-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #5
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

Well,just ignore them,stand up for yourself and always tell them when they do something wrong!

Hope I helped you :rbt:
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #6
at heart i'm a

Webkinz Lvr is on a distinguished road

ignore them.or try to talk to them or your other friends.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:50 PM   #7
ThePoint16

You can't ignore them, really, if they're interfering with your schoolwork. Your teacher sounds really nice, so you should tell her, or write her an "anonymous" note, pretending to come from another classmate that has "noticed" what's going on between you 4 girls. If they're COPYING your answers, then obviously, you NEED to tell someone. The stapler thing is just a shallow joke that ninnies do to entertain themselves. And the smiley face? That means they're uneducated. It's amazing how you can analyze personalities just by their actions. And your other "friend" is not a real friend if she thinks you're annoying, which, by the way, you're not.
People at my school call me an annoying, weird, idi-ot frea-k. And I just say, "I know," because it gets on their nerves if you smile and agree with them. They'll say bad things and inside it will hurt you sooo much. But just smile, and agree. Or, stand up for yourself, but don't get too aggressive, or you'll be just like bait, and then a fight might break out. And we don't want that.
The main thing is, talk to a trusted adult.
Good luck!!
Old 05-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #8

Thanks everyone. She wasn't at the book fair and I'll see her tomorrow. Our class goes to the book fair tomorrow also but it was TAX free night. But anyways, I'll kepp you all updated.

---------- DogKinz101 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I'll try that Pointy, thanks.

---------- DogKinz101 added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else?

Last edited by DogKinz101; 05-05-2008 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #9
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

PLease listen to what I have to say

JUst tell her "If your going to be mean to me behind my back that means your not a true friend so if you still want to be my friend well then be it if not then just dont" It happened to me but we all make new friends!
Sprinklez00 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 07:56 PM   #10

Oh and my other "friend" friends is really good friends with me. And she might hate me too. But I doubt it.

---------- DogKinz101 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Thanks Sprinklez. Sorry to hear about what happened.

---------- DogKinz101 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Okay just keep posting, because I have to get ready for bed and I will get on before school starts tomorrow.

Last edited by DogKinz101; 05-05-2008 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed