Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
Michigal111
Lil Kinz
Bailey1997 is on a distinguished road

Default I heart Christmas

I can't wait till Christmas!
Bailey1997 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
olf Enthusiast!
Webkinz :)

tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character
tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character

Default Re: I heart Christmas

Neither can I!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #3
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

me too, christmas is my favorite day
Old 11-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #4
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Me either, I've already been listening to Christmas music nonstop and wearing my Christmas clothes.
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 11-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #5
whee

Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff
Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff

Me neither! These past few weeks I've been working on my wishlist, perfecting it. (lots of webkinz are on it) I plan to give it to my dad tomorrow or Sunday.

Also I've been making Christmas playlists on my ipod. I'm ready!
Crocheter4ever is offline Female
Old 11-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #6

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Crocheter4ever
Me neither! These past few weeks I've been working on my wishlist, perfecting it. (lots of webkinz are on it) I plan to give it to my dad tomorrow or Sunday.

Also I've been making Christmas playlists on my ipod. I'm ready!
I got my 40 song christmas carol playlist rearing to go
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 11-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #7
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Oh yes! I can't wait. I've been listening to my Christmas stations on Pandora. I'm in the mood. If Missouri gets snow on Wednesday I'll be even more ready!
purplerox1999 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2013, 07:37 PM   #8
T9850

T9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be true
T9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be true

I'm sort of enthusiastic about it too. I have even started listening to a few Christmas songs.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 11-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #9
テイラー

jdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the rep
jdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the rep

I found out one of my Christmas presents lol...
Old 11-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

same here bud let's get ring ting tingling
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here