Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #31
Kevin rocks my
Webkinz :)

kit-katkitty8 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I have questions about the Twilight Series Books!!Plz Answer!!

Go for Twilight, it is so good! I fell in love with it after the first page, it is amazingly awesome!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 01:48 PM   #32
bertiebunny

Thanks.I luv ur avvie and siggy kit-katkitty!!Kevin luvs u!!
Old 09-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #33

mrlh69 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mileyluver279
I am almost done with the first book!!! I looked it up on the internet before getting it, and it said the 1st and 2nd book (Twilight and New Moon) are safe for teens. You should be more mature to read the 3rd and 4th (Eclipse and Breaking Dawn) if you know what I mean. I hope I answered your question!
I agree with this person about books three and four, they are definitely for an older audience, but the second book leads directly into the third, so unless you want to sit on the edge wondering what happens next, I would suggest stopping after the first book and waiting until your mom (or you) considers you mature enough for the last three... Just an opinion...
Old 09-21-2008, 07:15 PM   #34
bertiebunny

Thanks.I am old enough I mean I know about all of "that" (if you know what I mean) stuff already.I learned that a long time ago.But my mom won't really care she wuz just like WHOA!When she read in the book how deeply in love they were.But once the sales lady told her that there weren't any things going on between the 2 characters she wuz okay.Thanks everyone!!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #35
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

i think you would love it even if you didnt like vampires! ive never met anybody who didnt like it(well besides guys....they make fun of it)
twilight is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #36
Call me Jazzy (:

jazzdance247 has a spectacular aura about

I do have to add though, with the series completed, it's not for pre teens. Teens and MAYBE mature pre teens should read 3 & 4...
jazzdance247 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #37

*Fabulous* is on a distinguished road

its the best book i have ever read!READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #38
bertiebunny

Okay I haven't gotten on WI for a while but I wanted to tell everyone on this thread that I finally got a copy of Twilight on this past Tuesday(I think sometime at the begging of the week) and I finished it yestereday and I absolutley LOVED it!!It is so awesome.So when I finished it I dragged my parents BACK to the bookstore and bought the second book New Moon.And the same lady that I had bought my book from checked us out again!So she wuz like you will really like this book too!!But it is kinda boring so far!!I want Edward to come back!!!Lolz thanks so much for all everyone's suggestion and opinions!!
Old 10-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #39
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Definitely read them! You will love them!
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Closed