Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Default Re: I had a really bad day :(

He sounds like a mean boy! I've gotten bullied too. It is so not fun when someone calls you names and teases you. Here are a few strategies you can try in the future.

IGNORE. No one likes it when they're ignored. They feel like they didn't get the point across to you. Pretend you didn't hear what they said. You can even try going "Did you guys hear anything?" or "Gosh, I couldn't hear that!" Trust me, I get irritated when my brother does that! Don't do this all the time, because this will build the tension.

TELL THE TEACHER. You are NOT being a "tattle-tale" unless you go up to the teacher and say something like, "He started it!" or "He's the bad guy!" When you have time away from anyone (ex. before the day starts, after school, etc.), talk to the teacher, and say things like "He was saying mean things to me, like _____" or "He started to threaten me by saying ______" and so on. Just make sure you don't whine, or the teacher won't listen to you.

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF/SOMEONE ELSE. Helping standing up to other people getting bullied will help you prepare for when you're bullied. Don't just say something simple, like "That's not nice" or "Cut it out" unless you know it will work for that person. If you can think of something clever but not too mean, it could work and affect the bully's behavior.

Bulling is not fun.
Together, we can put an END to it

From,

Queenmissy6
Sponsored Links
Closed

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, i love my webbies! <3, keep your chin up :-), megan + emma, no soup, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥, you are beautiful!, [hugs]