Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default any good 3ds/gba/ds games?

title says allll. please don't say pokemon because my sister doesn't like that, and this is for her. she can play any game, so don't worry about age.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: any good 3ds/gba/ds games?

Maybe your sister would like some Mario games. Mario Kart is really fun. You can get it on DS and 3DS, but I think they're a little different from each other.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 09-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
Cool, like a

Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!

Hmm...I think I'll suggest a couple good games for 3DS and DS...
  • Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
  • Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
  • Mario Kart DS (DS)
  • Super Scribblenauts (DS)
  • The Mario and Luigi Series
Also, don't forget about Zelda.
Chockbar07 is offline Male
Old 09-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

HARVEST MOON! HARVEST MOON! HARVEST MOON!

It still hasn't gotten boring for me after like 7 years
Oh, and legend of Zelda games are also fantastic.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Lets wing it

Mirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no bounds
Mirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no bounds

Get her an educational computer game like Age of Kings.
Mirastar is offline Female
Old 09-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #6

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

I haven't touched my DS in a while, honestly.
I can barely remember what games I have. ;_;

Ooh, I like Radiant Historia. And obviously Mario Kart.
honestly the game wasn't very good but for the longest time I was obsessed with Spectrobes. Seriously. And also Peggle.

Last edited by Beetlike; 09-13-2012 at 06:03 PM..
Old 09-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #7
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

3DS:
Zelda OoT 3D, Resident Evil Revelations.

Those are the only 3DS games I like.

Andddd GBA:
A Link To The Past
MOTHER 3 (dont get it if your sister cant read japanese lol but its a realllly sad game)
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones

DS:
SimCity DS (i think thats its name)
Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Animal Crossing Wild World
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

That's all I can think of right now.
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 09-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by shreds97
3DS:
Zelda OoT 3D, Resident Evil Revelations.

Those are the only 3DS games I like.

Andddd GBA:
A Link To The Past
MOTHER 3 (dont get it if your sister cant read japanese lol but its a realllly sad game)
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones

DS:
SimCity DS (i think thats its name)
Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Animal Crossing Wild World
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

That's all I can think of right now.
heh...or i can download the translation patch :3 been want to play that game for a long time.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 09-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #9

aprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talent

For 3DS, I strongly reccomend Kid Icarus: Uprising. The graphics look amazing in 3D, its funny, and addicting.
I also recommend the Nintendogs games.
Skylanders if fun if you're willing to buy all the additional characters

I reccomend any Animal Crossing game. There is one for the DS, but the Wii version is so much better. There will be one for the 3DS probably early-mid next year.

A DS game I loved was Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Most of the game takes place inside Bowser's body, but its not gross at all. The game is very amusing
aprilrh12 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #10
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Gameboy Advance:
Sonic Advance (This was one of the better Sonic games, IMO.)
Fire Emblem
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Spyro: Season of Flame

DS:
Harvest Moon
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mario Kart 7

As for 3DS, you could get Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D or Kid Icarus: Uprising. I don't have a 3DS, but I hear that Kid Icarus: Uprising is a great game and I have the original Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64 and it's an EXCELLENT game. Sorry this wasn't a lot of suggestions... I don't play my GBA or DS very much.
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Closed