Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #21
Let It Roll.
Webkinz :)

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Default Re: I find this very sad and disappointing...

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I'm glad that my kids (boy and girl) also do that too. For some reason, guys can make me laugh so much. I think it's healthy to have friends of both genders.
Well put!

I grew up with friends that were boys as well, but now if your caught talking to a guy then people automatically think your dating or someone likes someone. I think that's why I love forums so much, I get to freely talk with people all over the US(and occasionally from other countries,too!) that are a different gender, age, are a different religion, have different traditions, likes, dislikes, etc etc etc!! And no one's judged about it!
Newsboys is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #22
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

My best friend is a boy and I hang out with all his "guy friends" and everyone calls me a boy and the girls don't like me. They talk about me behind my back and don't come to my parties.
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 01:58 PM   #23
acky Zingoz Pitbull

kittyen66 will become famous soon enough

Yeah. I totally agree with you. In Texas, I used to be friends with this guy called Jordan, and people kept asking if we were going out. I was like... "No..." lol
But I think that is very sad and disappointing.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #24
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
I find it really sad that nowdays, it seems like we can't treat the opposite gender like we should. It seems like now, you have to either totally hate someone of the opposite gender, or be "in love" with them and "go out". It seems like the idea of just being friends has gone out of fashion. At my school, people think you're weird if you are just friends w/ the opposite gender, and so they assume that you "like" each other and try to get you to "go out".
I wish that people would understand that guys (and girls) are very much alike actually. They often share the same common beliefs and goals, and value the same things. And the opposite gender is fun. I actually like just being friends w/ guys than I do having a "boyfriend." I just don't like how annoying people can be about it.
I agree. Now days, it seems like if you talk to a boy, people give you weird looks or say "Oh, you like him???". I talk to soem boys sometimes, but I also find that boys are getting meaner at my age. I do have a crush at times, and they usually last for awhile, but I don't like every boy I talk to, and people need to understand that more. I completely agree.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 07-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #25
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

yeah, I know!
It sorta sickens me, that you can't just be friends with a girl/guy if your of the opposite gender!
I have a friend, I've known him since I was TWO, and we like to hang out.
I found it very offending when someone asked me "Do you like like him?" I'm like, "SERIOUSLY! can't girls just be friends with boys anymore?"

Some of the boys in my class are complete morons, so I like to tease them. Some are okay, some, like my friend, I'm really close to.

When someone says they love someone, I say "Don't you think it's a bit EARLY in life to be saying that?" seriously!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #26
Call me Abby♥

Twilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clown

Yes!! I totally understand!! There is this one boy at my school that is on LOVE with me and I think hes really nice so I told him that we are friends... Since everyone knows that he likes me and I'm his friend, they think we are "going out"! But I already have a boyfriend and he gets really upset when people say thinks like this =]

Actually, Most of my good friends are guys so it does make me REALLY angry!
Twilightrocks is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #27
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

I disagree (somewhat).
It is sad that people are either "in love" or "hate" each other. However, I don't! My BFF is a boy! [Hey Joey!! ;]
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #28
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp

When someone says they love someone, I say "Don't you think it's a bit EARLY in life to be saying that?" seriously!
I agree!
I don't want to offend those of you who have a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend", but I think that "going out" in middle school and jr. high is overrated. I don't even think that you can be "in love" at this age. I do think that "liking" or having a crush on someone is totally appropriate and normal right now. Otherwise, I think that for now, just be friends. If God wants you and one of your guy friends to be "something more" someday in high school or beyond, than He'll let that friendship naturally blossom into a romance.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #29
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
I agree!
I don't want to offend those of you who have a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend", but I think that "going out" in middle school and jr. high is overrated. I don't even think that you can be "in love" at this age. I do think that "liking" or having a crush on someone is totally appropriate and normal right now. Otherwise, I think that for now, just be friends. If God wants you and one of your guy friends to be "something more" someday in high school or beyond, than He'll let that friendship naturally blossom into a romance.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 04:14 PM   #30
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Newsboys
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!
YAY for me!
xDDD
i love summer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, shadow eats tags - sc