Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #11
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Default Re: I don't even know anymore

i have been going through the same thing and i have been feeling that all my friends dont like me anymore for no reason and just stopped talking to me after i opened up to one of them about a personal problem of mine and i finally asked her about it and it turns out that they all felt the same way that i wasnt making the effort to talk to them so try talking to your friends and see if they think you aren't putting an effort in i guess???

idk sorry for the run on sentence
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #12
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

DUDE. Like two weeks ago, that was my life in a nutshell.
I felt like I was sitting in the middle of a silent film...like my friends were very unconversational, no one would text/call/pm/vm/whatever other means of telecommunication you can dream up me. It was like a very sad dramatic movie with no resolution. My dad would go to work all day, then come home and ignore everyone because "work is stressful" (work CAN'T ALWAYS BE STRESSFUL, good Heavens!), and my mom was all caught up in going back go school for her MA and my brother and sister only wanted to hang out with their friends, so I was kinda like the lone loser. Believe me, I know EXACTLY how you feel- kinda like you're doing everything right, and people just aren't reacting the way they should/used to. Don't take it personally. It's almost like everyone gets busy/stessed/overwhelmed/occupied all at the same time. It's not your fault, just like it wasn't my fault a few weeks ago.

Honestly, I wish I could give you some tips and tricks on how to improve it, but there's really nothing you can do. It kinda takes time for everyone to get back into the groove of things and remember- "Oh hey, I remember QQ! I missed her/him (but I'm pretty sure you're a her...but you have nary a gender-indicating symbol so I just wanted to be politically correct for once in my life)." I'm really sorry you're struggling and feeling left out. It's a pretty lame feeling. If you ever need a pal to talk to, even though I kind of come off as a maniac at times, I give pretty good advice (if I do say so myself, nbd), so end me a PM/VM! :] Get well soon!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
changed by Wacky!

br060101 knows the way
br060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the waybr060101 knows the way

Are you sure we're not the same person? This sounds like exactly my problem, what with the no sleeping and friend problems and all that~

Anyways, I totally know how you feel. At lunch yesterday my friends kept talking about this TV show I've never seen before and whenever I tried to change the subject they kept going back to the show. I finally gave up and just ate my food in silence and tuned into the kids who sit at the table next to us' conversation about how Niall Horen is on crutches because he apparently got attacked by a squirrel. My lunch wasn't that great yesterday.

And today my friends were talking about how much fun they had on Saturday and I'm like, "Um... I was home on Saturday too, and when I called your house phones you guys didn't answer...." And they just go, "Really? Oh, sorry." And go to talking about how much fun they had on Tuesday when I had dance class even though we promised that either we invite all of us over or just one. No exceptions.

So I'm feeling kinda cruddy today. And that's just part of my friend problems. Welcome to my world, buddy. Misery loved company, I guess.
br060101 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #14
lotooo has disabled reputation

Johanna, amg been so long qirl. c:
You know I'm here for you if you ever need to rant about something, talk to me about anything, or just wanna discuss a situation. [:

Just drop me a VP or PM and we'll chat up a storm

/internetlove <3
Old 10-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #15
hiiiii

snowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud of

I can relate to how you feel
For about all of my middle school life up to 9th i felt like that.
Some of my friends have left me and i just moved on and made new friends.
If you need to talk i would be more than happy to be here for you.
Stay strong!
snowbabe08 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #16
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way! I can definitely relate to feeling "down in the dumps" and like everything is just dragging you down.

Something that really helped me was realizing that I can't control how others view me or treat me, and I can only control how I act and react. Focusing on consciously turning my thoughts more optimistic, and looking for ways in which I can lift others up, actually lifts me up, too. It's like that saying: if you need a friend, be a friend.

Anyways, that's just what works for me. Thinking of you and hope you find a way to keep your chin up and soldier on!!
((Hugs))
Kay
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dont forget to be awesome, goo goo g'joob, keep your chin up :-), tigerdove is here, you are beautiful!