Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default "I DO" the May 26th Chat Thread

Lisa Marie Presley married singer Michael Jackson on May 26, 1994 in the Dominican Republic. In her statement, Mrs. Presley-Jackson, as she said she wanted to be known, said that she and her new husband had secretly married outside the country because "we both wanted a private marriage ceremony without the distraction of a media circus." After announcing a union that might have been conceived in supermarket-tabloid heaven and proclaiming a need for privacy, the world's most famous newlyweds were holed up last night in a place not known for its isolation: Trump Tower. At 5:40 P.M., a few hours after the statement was released in Los Angeles, the developer Donald J. Trump emerged from Trump Tower to the kind of reportorial throng normally reserved for the likes of, well, Michael Jackson or Donald Trump, and confirmed that, yes, the couple were ensconced on the top floor of the Fifth Avenue tower.
Presley filed for divorce in January 1996, but the couple remain friends.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: "I DO" the May 26th Chat Thread

hai ~
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 05-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
iiyo
Gifted

WolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of glory
WolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of glory

honk honk honk
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 05-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
hai ~
congrats on 1st post
View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
honk honk honk
congrats on 2nd post
Old 05-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #5
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
honk honk honk
wOlVeS
Old 05-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #6

IsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi .
IsabelYouRock4 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #7
diaper yiff

hehmommy40 dares to be greathehmommy40 dares to be greathehmommy40 dares to be great
hehmommy40 dares to be greathehmommy40 dares to be greathehmommy40 dares to be greathehmommy40 dares to be great

Oh wait nvm

Last edited by hehmommy40; 05-25-2012 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: asdfghkl
Old 05-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #8
iiyo
Gifted

WolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of glory
WolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of gloryWolvesRGr8t is on the edge of glory

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
congrats on 1st post

congrats on 2nd post
thNAKs man i appreciate iT <,3
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 05-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #9
pee queen

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
congrats on 1st post

congrats on 2nd post
thank youu~
Old 05-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #10

IsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by hehmommy40
Third post ....
IsabelYouRock4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
:) smile, alfredxmaddie, be friends <3, blueclaw was here, bradying, cows4you, danilovesglee&finchel., dwahpah&lilyoasis, gallows calibrator, guingal was here!, herp on mah derp., kill penny plz, krengland, let's fix your problems, reinvent♥, savin' the troll galaxy, sitting on a cornflake, stargazer1 was here, takeyourtyrannyaway, troll shaman, whataterrifyongworkof art, yolo..lol jk you dont, you're my qurl, [ n e m e a n ], ♥johanjohanjohan