Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Open Mike (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/open-mike-164/)
-   -   I broke my leg!!!!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/open-mike-164/i-broke-my-leg-530921/)

WebkinzRules1207-14-2009 09:29 AM

I broke my leg!!!!!!

Yesterday I went to the park, and I climbed up a rock ( I was with my babysitter Then, fell off the rock, And I had to walk in crocs! And I was walking till we got to the car then BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fell over. Now I couldn't walk at all. And had the stay the night without my parents. so I maked my babysitter take me hoe tanight it hur so bad at 12:00 P.M. We went to the hospital and it really really hurt.I had to walk into the hospital and it was very very very hard to do. And when I got in there I was hanging from the desk so my mom put me on the table and then almost fell off because of pain. So the doctor ran down the hall getting a wheelchair then my mom put me in it. It hurts bad now and can't walk it is inpossible to do pretty much anything! I can't evengo swimming and won't be able to go to the first day of school :'(9

Desty07-14-2009 09:32 AM

Re: I broke my leg!!!!!!

Oh, I'm so sorry! I broke my leg a couple years ago, and I know how much it hurts!! Take the pain killers that they offer you for a while. It hurts a lot for a week or so, and then it gets better. Believe me, your arms will get strong with those crutches! Take care, hope you heal quickly.

WebkinzRules1207-14-2009 09:46 AM

LOL Sometimes I'm in cruthes, sometimes im in a wheelhairD:

hereigns5607-14-2009 09:56 AM

Oh no!! I'm so sorry! I don't know what it's like to break a bone...much less a leg. But I hope you get better soon! I'll be praying for you (:

Lyssa4507-14-2009 10:22 AM

Aww I'm sorry! I've never broken anything so I suppose I'm considered lucky. Remember to take pain killers if you need, and just relax for a week or two until you feel better. Feel better! :)

~Alyssa

Pandagirl8207-14-2009 10:28 AM

I am so sorry!!!!!!! I hope everything goes ok!!!!!!

ais174407-14-2009 10:33 AM

Awwww! I'm sorry!!! :( I hope you feel better soon!!!

keen1girl07-14-2009 10:39 AM

Hope you feel better! I've never broken a bone before, but my younger brother broke his arm like a year ago on some monkey bars at school.

lizzyxwebkinz07-14-2009 11:24 AM

Oh Noez! I broke my left arm when I was 4 or 5,so I know how you feel. If your leg gets itchy try using a hair clip or something ;). I'll pray for your recovery and get well soon! :)

mantateelover07-14-2009 12:17 PM

I am sorry about your leg i hope it gets healed soon