Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 06:23 PM   #11
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Re: I am soo sad and mad!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Thanks! ;] It is 1200 bucks to go....Alot huh? xD I already know that I can't make that much within a year....maybe possibly 500? Sigh
That a TON! But, your lucky that you get a whole year to make the money. I have to make it all in one summer. Plus, I also have to pay for school clothes, so I doubt I will be able to make enough. But, I'm hoping that my parents and grandparents will be able to pitch in some.
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #12
Call meh Colour. 'Ka
Webkinz :)

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

You know what i realized?

My school does that too! They hold all these fundraisers so that the 8th graders get to go to Washington D.C for FREE. its two weeks for them but ANYWAYS!

Have you tried to reason it out with her or talk to your teacher and tell him/her to explain it to your mom about it or raise atleast half the money and ask you dad if you can go and if would be able to give you the rest of the money. ALSO, give your mom to listen to you and let you explain it to her on why its educational.
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #13

TWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clownTWITTWAN is cool as a bunny clown

That has happened to me before too! Our school was going to New York for a week and it cost a ton of money, so my mom just said straight up no. I got so mad and then I realized that my best friend couldn't go either so it kinda worked out.

I'm sorry, your mother just wants what's best for you. It'll all work out in the end.
TWITTWAN is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #14
Hello!

cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!

You could say:
It would be my birthday, and Christmas, and my other birthday presents!
It may work.
But she sounds like she means it and she will never say yes

But don't worry.
Sometime you may go on a better trip with your family and it is the best thing ever.
don't be sad.
I want to go to washington d.c. too
cah117 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #15
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Thanks guys, I got over it, of course i would do ANYTHING to go.... But I'm just going to try to forget it....*sighs* I mean going on a plane with all your friends? Staying up all night in hotel? Missing school? Riding amusement rides that go 70 mph? Taking extremely long bus rides? Seeing amazing things? Having a BLAST with all your best friends somewhere far away? Getting to hang out with your crush for a week? And swimming? TOO MUCH FUN TO MISS OUT ON! And there will be so many funny stories and inside jokes I will be left out on....one huge memory I'm not in.... Oh well....
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:02 PM   #16
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks guys, I got over it, of course i would do ANYTHING to go.... But I'm just going to try to forget it....*sighs* I mean going on a plane with all your friends? Staying up all night in hotel? Missing school? Riding amusement rides that go 70 mph? Taking extremely long bus rides? Seeing amazing things? Having a BLAST with all your best friends somewhere far away? Getting to hang out with your crush for a week? And swimming? TOO MUCH FUN TO MISS OUT ON! And there will be so many funny stories and inside jokes I will be left out on....one huge memory I'm not in.... Oh well....
I would talk to your teacher, ask if their is anyway you can work off what you would owe, (like at the school) or something.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #17
puglover4499

puglover4499 will become famous soon enough

I feel bad for you
my mom has been to washington dc becuase my mom is a famous poet writer
you know those people who right poems and then travel and get a bunch of trophes and i wanted to go with her
but she wouldnt let
and everytime i wanna do something really fun she says no
they should remember how they felt when they were young and there parents said no
ya thats what they should remember
well i know how you feel
hopefully things will change and ur mom or dad will change their minds im crossing my fingers for you
did you try asking ur dad?
puglover4499 is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #18
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Eh, I doubt I could ever work off 1200 bucks! And my mom said that she wouldn't want me to be so far away for so long since shes not there...sigh....maybe it's because I'm not a teen yet...almost! xD

My mom said not to try asking my dad, because he will try to make it work, and she doesn't want me to go!!!!!!!! LAME! xD
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #19
puglover4499

puglover4499 will become famous soon enough

Then be sneaky and ask him
post the brocheur on his favourite place to hangout
puglover4499 is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #20
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Eh, I doubt I could ever work off 1200 bucks! And my mom said that she wouldn't want me to be so far away for so long since shes not there...sigh....maybe it's because I'm not a teen yet...almost! xD

My mom said not to try asking my dad, because he will try to make it work, and she doesn't want me to go!!!!!!!! LAME! xD
Now you know what to do ASK DAD!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
i so wish i could go!!, so unfair!!, that's totally unfair!!!