Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #11
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Default Re: I am offended... =l

actually. i know quite a few very popular people (i'm not one of them) who have admitted that they need glasses, but they wear contacts. and almost everyone in my school has braces even the populars.
sooo. =/
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #12
Call me Nikki! :)
Webkinz :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dancefeveroxox
So what ur saying is that u agree that glasses and braces are nerdy?!?!?
No I am saying that the movie people are trying to express it. I never said I thought it was right! It is absolutley horrible. And I mean you shouldn't let it get to you because movies aren't real so just ignore it. I have glasses and I need braces (probably) and you just have to let it go. If I made a movie I would never put that in there! I would make the 'nerdy' one be flawless just to show all the other movie makers how wrong they are! Sorry if I sounded mean in my last post becasue I wasn't trying to be.
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #13
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

I think you're thinking too much of it.
A great majority of people need either braces or glasses or both.
I have glasses, but I prefer to wear my contacts. Luckily, I was born with supernaturally straight teeth. (; I'm not a nerd. Just because I have glasses doesn't mean I'm a nerd.

Life is not a movie, and we shouldn't take things from movies and turn them into our real lives.

I'm not saying you're wrong, because there are some nerds who have glasses and braces, and I'm not trying to contradict you... but reconsider before you label yourself or others.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #14
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
I think you're thinking too much of it.
A great majority of people need either braces or glasses or both.
I have glasses, but I prefer to wear my contacts. Luckily, I was born with supernaturally straight teeth. (; I'm not a nerd. Just because I have glasses doesn't mean I'm a nerd.

Life is not a movie, and we shouldn't take things from movies and turn them into our real lives.

I'm not saying you're wrong, because there are some nerds who have glasses and braces, and I'm not trying to contradict you... but reconsider before you label yourself or others.

That is exactly the point I was trying to get across!
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #15

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Defintely. i agree with u all the way. now, i have no glasses, but my BFF does, and we r so close we could be a sandwich! XD so yeah, i know how u feel.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #16
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

i so agree. i have glasses and may need braces, it is not nice. just because i have glasses does not mean i am a nerd. does it?
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:38 PM   #17
my.shop

At the school, I student teach all the populars have braces. But you shouldn't care. It really is a sterotype, like people who are blonde are dumb. Just ignore it and you should be yourself.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:04 PM   #18
duquaine11

duquaine11 has a spectacular aura aboutduquaine11 has a spectacular aura about

I don't have Glasses or Braces. ut one of my freinds has braces and she looks really great! Lol lots more people then you relize have glasses they just wear contacs most people at my school wear contacks because they are afraid to wear glasses but two guys i hang out with have glasses if anyone makes fun of them i normolly grab a pair of there glasses and wear them then nobody seems to mind! I word glasses intil 2nd grade when i refused to wear them anymore i have a lazy eye in my lefteye and guys are always saying that they love my eyes and that i'm gourgeous so i dont think it really matters! I have scars all the way up my left arm to and nobody says anything! I have a scar next to my eye on both sides and only one person knows about it and he was not very far away when he noticed it! lol

---------- duquaine11 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

In ugly betty the only thing that makes her strange is heer personality and anyway you woun't have braces forever and just be yourself!

Last edited by duquaine11; 10-26-2008 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
duquaine11 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #19
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Don't worry what other people think I had braces once and now I have a beautiful smile. Also, I do need glasses for like watching tv or when I can't see far away. Really they are not so bad and there are plenty of cute frames out there
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 05:07 PM   #20
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

I agree with you halfway. Yeah, that happens a lot in movies. Its not right to make fun of people for it. I used to have braces. Now its retainers, and my teeth are near perfect. No glasses though. Anyways, since there really isn't too much you can do about it, just let it go. Everyone is unique in their own way. If we were all preppy and perfect, there wouldn't be very much variety, would there? (; So don't worry, glasses and braces are fine.
[xo]batman is offline Female
Closed